• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wasn't Boswell just shit rather than not trying/being stupid?

any news on where Sako is going ? not seen anything reported. has an offer been made for him to stay longer ?

He doesn't want to stay here. I'm sure an offer was made but he won't be back.

any news on where Sako is going ? not seen anything reported. has an offer been made for him to stay longer ?

His agent has told Sky Sports he's very close to making an announcement according to the Brum Mail.

It also mentions the Eggert deal to Fleetwood and we are leading the pack for Le Fondre. Could hold some water with us allowing McAlinden out if we expect ALF to sign?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...ampton-wanderers-transfer-rumour-mill-9618772

Adobe has the number 10 shirt.

Great to have a proper 9 and 10 combo again.

Coady for #16 I reckon - I'm sure he had that number on his shorts in a photo I saw the other day.

Sako to Leicester seems a goer

I thought the Sako move to Leicester had been put on hold until they appoint a new manager.

I'd have thought he'd be setting his sights a little higher than Leicester.

Outside a clutch of maybe seven or eight clubs, no-one in the PL is really safe from relegation before a ball's been kicked. Sako isn't good enough to play for any of them.

He also knows, a good season in the Prem will see him stay there even his club go down and if he does a bit shit, then loads of clubs in Europe will give him a gig.

Does anyone know if Sako has trained down Compton pre-season?

Back