• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

11214032_801817036598178_9214480236742106664_n.jpg

@Afobe_:
Finally got the number 10 I've always dreamed of as kid. Thank you Wolves,Bring on 15/16.

Sako's best bet is to stay with us until January, on a 6 month contract.

If we are in the top two in Jan. he could extend his contract, if we are not then he could find a Prem side who are not in trouble.

Aled Williams is the new lead academy goalkeeping coach. He has replaced Paul Clement who left for Huddersfield.

Quick question for My Wolves members. Have any of you received your new smartcards yet? I've got mine set to auto-renew and a few weeks ago I received an email saying that they'd received payment for the 15/16 season. Still no card in the post though and looking at my account online I'm still sat at 0 loyalty points.

My first home game isn't until the Brighton game in September so I'm not massively bothered about the card just yet but I'd like the points before the 25th so I can buy a ticket for Blackburn away. Last year they sent me three cards, two of them were mine (told me to get rid of both and sent me out a replacement as they couldn't guarantee which one tickets would get uploaded to) and a third meant for someone else.

Speaking of Blackburn away, Jordan Rhodes picked up an injury in their recent pre-season game and has been seen with crutches and an ankle brace. Hopefully he's out for the season opener.

Mine arrived whilst I was away on holiday last week. Was waiting on my doorstep yesterday. Season ticket, btw.

I received my new ST just last week so I wouldn't think the My Wolves cards would be far behind

Mine arrived last week while i was away, i know it's mine because it say's 'THIS IS MY TICKET' on it.

Quick question for My Wolves members. Have any of you received your new smartcards yet? I've got mine set to auto-renew and a few weeks ago I received an email saying that they'd received payment for the 15/16 season. Still no card in the post though and looking at my account online I'm still sat at 0 loyalty points.
They said on the OS last week that all Smartcards will be posted over the next 3 weeks, with My Wolves members being the last batch to go.

They have taken the money & had a letter informing that cards will be sent out soon. Seeing as how I am at the end of the alphabet wouldn't expect mine for a week or so yet.

Back