• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Absolutely deserves to be Wanderers Number 9! Brilliant news

Great news! Thought Afobe may have gone 9 and Dicko 10

New song for next season too! Loved that song as it was pretty much the only thing that got the whole ground singing when Ebanks was banging them in.

Brilliant. Good to see him commit. Could've had his head turned watching ahis mate Sako going on a free.

Good stuff. Delighted with that.

Brilliant. Good to see him commit. Could've had his head turned watching ahis mate Sako going on a free.

Interesting to me that he hasn't actually gone yet.

Yeah Nouha, right choice...

“He is tall, athletic and pacey, can play on either side and is tactically very bright.” – Kenny Jackett, Wolves boss.

How big a loss will Bakary Sako, the club’s joint top goalscorer for the past two years, be next term?
“Of course, he was very important for us. He will be a big loss but, at the same time, it is also a big opportunity for someone else to step up and be the main man now he has gone. Someone else, like myself, needs to stand up and be as important as he was last season and that is what I am expecting of myself. I have spoken a lot with the manager [Kenny Jackett] and he has given me a lot of confidence that I will be his replacement. Now it is down to me, I need to prove that I can be the main man.”

http://www.shoot.co.uk/category/fea...a-ready-to-step-up-and-replace-main-man-sako/

Olofinjana has joined our Academy staff.

If he teaches our kids to fanny out of tackles and unnecessarily pirouette on the ball when no-one's near them I'm going to be very upset.

He is a nice guy by all accounts. Just a terrible footballer.

I liked the way he used to help players to their feet whenever he accidentally bumped them over. He probably apologised as well.

I liked the way he used to help players to their feet whenever he accidentally bumped them over. He probably apologised as well.

I especially liked the way he did that even if the ball was rolling across an open goal and he ignored the ball to help up the poor defender!!.

Whilst I am not in the same ball park on Seyi as Dan, he does hold 2 of the top 3 moments that have made me briefly turn into him to go mental at one of our own players

I especially liked the way he did that even if the ball was rolling across an open goal and he ignored the ball to help up the poor defender!!.

Whilst I am not in the same ball park on Seyi as Dan, he does hold 2 of the top 3 moments that have made me briefly turn into him to go mental at one of our own players

What are your top 3 in order then?

What are your top 3 in order then?

Rohan Ricketts - Final 45 mins in a Wolves shirt v WBA in the Cup. Never left a game so angry. Not at the result or how outclassed we were but his gutless stroll around the pitch. Think I was still boring Pad and Dan an hour later in the pub with my rant at him.
Seyi - The pirouette against Sheff Wed (maybe wrong). Tackle that was 70-30 in his favour and he bottled it in a Balletstylee
Seyi - As mentioned above, ball coming across to him, its a goal if he gets to the ball but he stops to help the defender up who has just fallen over!!

Back