• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Whilst I don't want to prejudge am sure that he's not so good that we should be expending an enormous amount of time & effort.

We should be getting the facts, giving him some support to deal with the issues (if they are there) but would not want to OTT with that to the detriment of the club. He will have had a choice as to how he lives his life as we all do.

Whilst I don't want to prejudge am sure that he's not so good that we should be expending an enormous amount of time & effort.

We should be getting the facts, giving him some support to deal with the issues (if they are there) but would not want to OTT with that to the detriment of the club. He will have had a choice as to how he lives his life as we all do.

I've only ever seen McCarey in the pre season friendliest over here and really don't think he's good enough tbh. He's all height and no skill, his reactions are slow and his kicking is second rate. Also looked hesitant when comin for corners.

I remember being worried that he was our back up when Tommy K and Ikeme were injured recently. I definitely think we would need to upgrade and if he's actually been using something he shouldn't have, it says it all and we should look to get rid.

I suspect Flatt hasn't been a million miles away from leapfrogging him in the pecking order purely on merit for a while now. He is very highly rated by the coaching staff.

I suspect Flatt hasn't been a million miles away from leapfrogging him in the pecking order purely on merit for a while now. He is very highly rated by the coaching staff.

Saw him play 45 mins against Bohemians last summer and couldn't tell the difference between him and McCarey tbh

Saw him play 45 mins against Bohemians last summer and couldn't tell the difference between him and McCarey tbh

Sure you can....
Flatt was of average build and had short dark hair.
McCarey was a good bit bigger with a gob like Desperate Dan but with ginger hair.....:stirthepot:

Have you forgot about the Free Pie and a Pint?

Some people.......

For all home supporters or those with special tickets?

First I've heard...

Hause & Iorfa called up to the England U20's for the Toulon tournament that's coming up. Good experience for them.

Good to see that the football given to Billy Wright on his 100th cap has raised £1350 for whoever the anonymous footballer was after being gifted it by Mrs.Billy Wright, Joy.

Also good to see it was Wolves that bought it at auction for the museum. ;)

Looks like we can add that one to the list of job vacancies....

Back