• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

BREAKING NEWS

Tim Nash ‏@TimNash_star 3m3 minutes ago
Followed Kenny Jackett on my way into work today from Compton. Think he was play-offs bound as he wasn't on his way to Molineux!

Paparazzi-lite. Bet he wasn't even on a motorbike.

McCarey fails Drug test

Makes sense given his disappearance at the end of the season. Out of competition though so the penalty will be 0-6 months if found guilty.

Heard after the last home game that a player was regularly in the Emerald and telling stories about goings on at the club. Guess it was him, the drug thing explains his omission from the last couple of games then.

Makes sense given his disappearance at the end of the season. Out of competition though so the penalty will be 0-6 months if found guilty.
Was he around for the "lap of appreciation" or end of season awards dinner?

Wasn't on the pitch at the end of the season.

Wasn't there on the lap round the pitch, pretty much the only absentee as it wasn't restricted to those involved on the day, Ikeme, Batth, Saville, Evans were all definitely there.

I hope the Twitter squad don't condemn him without any real facts. It could be something as silly as nasal spray or something..

Im just being positive that the lad has only made a slight mistake in all this.

Let's see what the results are before we wheel out the guillotine. Probably a thoat lozenge.

Yeah we have to wait and see what he has taken first..if the pub talk is true though i would say "get rid"

Back