• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Aren't the current shirts on sale for £20 at the moment? Might get the away one tomorrow if so - I don't much care if it won't be the 'current' one for much longer.

Aren't the current shirts on sale for £20 at the moment? Might get the away one tomorrow if so - I don't much care if it won't be the 'current' one for much longer.

Away one sold out weeks ago mate. Unless you are a 6XL.

60 years ago people were asking is there any concrete evidence whether cigarettes themselves were dangerous.

If we are sponsored by such a company I absolutely will not buy the shirt.

Yeah, because there have been no advances in science (and advertising law) sixty years ago.

Did you buy the sporting bet shirt?

Away one sold out weeks ago mate. Unless you are a 6XL.

If I put away a few pints and bowl of chips pre match I could be....

Dunno what to do now - I'd have definitely got the away one. Might get the home one, will make my mind up on the train on the way.

May have to be this years home shirt again for next year then - annoying if the away shirt has sold out, will have to find something else to spend my merchandise cash on then

Yeah, because there have been no advances in science (and advertising law) sixty years ago.

Did you buy the sporting bet shirt?

And? I don't give two fucks about gambling. If people want to, great, fair dos. Not for me. I object to anything involving tobacco or related products being on a Wolves shirt. Is that so fucking hard to understand?

I was in the Dudley Street Club shop nearly a month ago and all they had left was the 6XL away shirt. They had women's away shirts though! The women behind on the tills said that they had no other sizes in the entire company.

I'd imagine gambling will do 100x the damage vaping ever (possibly) do.

Possibly so. As far as I am concerned though, vaping is tobacco related, and tobacco advertising is illegal in this country. If I had my way, gambling advertising would also be illegal.

Me too. I do know, however, I have a real weakness for tobacco and really enjoy cigarettes. Vaping has helped me and others reduce and stop smoking. I don't think it should be used in public enclosed spaces, but also demonising it will not help many people either.

I dont understand why we dont get more shirts, they always run out..every year..

If somebody vaped there strawberry shit all over me Id take it out of there mouths and snap it in two..
I don't have any thoughts on the vaping issue either way, but this made me laugh. Strawberry shit :icon_lol:

I can't believe I read all the way through that, what a terrible article. Wonder if that bit about Johnson insisting on being given captaincy is true

As good as his books. Load of old bollocks

Bit late on the shirt conversation, how does this years' fit? The last one I bought was the sportingbet version and it was rather snug compared to similar shirts of the same size.

was going to place an order soon but it's rather expensive to order over here, don't want to get the wrong one!

I have a medium size and it's quite a good fit!

I can't believe I read all the way through that, what a terrible article. Wonder if that bit about Johnson insisting on being given captaincy is true

I thought that was common knowledge?

Back