• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Totally off topic, but wondering if any season ticket holder is willing to let me use their no. for Reading Away. My closest away game, and whilst normally it is dead easy to get tickets, I have already missed out on 2 away trips due to the extra demand. Anyway who can help, will stand a pint or two next time we meet.

That's a rubbish seal pun tbh

I think we're on football focus today, we've certainly jumped through enough hoops this season to warrant it and incidentally the team were playing today are nicknamed the hoops

Fairly short segment. Couple of interviews. Quick mention of Mendes. Graphic showing we have spent loads, followed by a conversation about how brilliant Sheffield United are.

In summary, a bit underwhelming.

Fairly short segment. Couple of interviews. Quick mention of Mendes. Graphic showing we have spent loads, followed by a conversation about how brilliant Sheffield United are.

The league table graphic was wrong too.

Nuno didn't say a word to them :)

And they got the Championship table wrong too. Pretty piss poor tbh.

Yeah, they showed us as only having 27 points instead of 29. I thought Villa had spent £25m but they weren't on their graphic.

The program is called Football Focus, but it should be called Premier League Focus because that's all they know about/are interested in.

I think we have just popped on to the radar though. Adverts on soccer Saturday and their Sky Bet price boost was on wins for Manchester City, Chelsea and Wolves

We have arrived...

Totally off topic, but wondering if any season ticket holder is willing to let me use their no. for Reading Away. My closest away game, and whilst normally it is dead easy to get tickets, I have already missed out on 2 away trips due to the extra demand. Anyway who can help, will stand a pint or two next time we meet.

Yes no problem, when do tickets go on sale? Drop me a PM and we can sort it out.

Went on sale to STH's today. We have 4k though so I'd have thought will go to General Sale

Damn, hadn't thought of this. Reading is my nearest game and I think I'm going to need 4 tickets

Mine's already gone so afraid I can't help anyone for this one.

I'm not a STH and I managed to get a (fully sighted) ticket for yesterday so pretty certain Reading won't be a problem.

Ok...first Wolves player to play in and win a global final? Ron Flowers was in the 1966 squad but didn’t play.

Back