• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

And scored in the final as well,puts the rest of our lives into perspective,under 17 with a World Cup winners medal

I wouldn't. He's worth a lot to us in his present form, especially with his leadership skills. We don't need the money, the most important thing is winning promotion and Coady is playing a key role in our excellent start to the season.

Not saying he's worth that much, only that promotion is worth far more, and we need him to continue playing the way he is. No need to sell.

Totally agree! Why would we sell one of our best performers? We don't need the money, it'd be stupid.

Here's a question Id like debating. I keep hearing the Tui advert 'Aint nobody loves me better' and it gets me thinking about Jon Dadi Bodvarsson. Would the big man be better in this current line up then he was last season. ?

No, he can't finish to save his life and nor can he really bring others into play. His general play was alright to a point until his legs went to jelly midway through the season but it was mainly based around chasing into the channels. We pretty much never play that ball now, he'd be redundant.

Amazing we got £3m for him given his career record. Thanks Reading.

Here's a question Id like debating. I keep hearing the Tui advert 'Aint nobody loves me better' and it gets me thinking about Jon Dadi Bodvarsson. Would the big man be better in this current line up then he was last season. ?

Actually, I was having a similar thought the other day about Joao Teixeira - he started so well for us last season, and then went downhill to such an extent that I'm not sure he even played for Forest in the second half of the season. What would Nuno have got out of him? Probably not much more given that he'd be behind Jota, Cav and Costa at least; and he was a bit of a Silas-style neither midfielder nor forward.

Tex would have had to go where Jota is realistically. So he'd never have played. Nice footballer but he's not good enough to be given total freedom as a #10, he's always going to be vulnerable defensively if he's playing a wide role (plus he has zero pace, so a lot of the time he'll just get shut out of games) and he is absolutely shit in central midfield.

74b365347beef42c5ccc50ac3d2b28bc.jpg

Assuming there is anything in this, this is where the tie in with Mendes works. He'll be looking out for the best interests of the club as well as his client.

Don't think we need to be worried. Everton would be a step backwards into a relegation scrap. We have potentially better prospects than Everton if and when we go up, purely with our financial backing

Everton have potential but I'm not too worried - yet. Firstly it's certainly not as attractive a proposition as it was in June, secondly we were presumably not the best offer NES had in the summer, this is a longer term thing and thirdly Everton need some stability and Nuno would be a risk with no premier league experience.
Think we will have to get used to the idea that every Premiership club who sack their manager will be linked this season though.

Given the situation regarding our club and why we have Nuno and why he came here it would surprise me if he went anywhere else for a little while

You fucking what?! :icon_lol:

@ExpressandStar
We want to hear from @Wolves fans who want to send a #wwfc 'please stay' message to Nuno. Send in your tweets with #dontgonuno

I think we should make it a Portugal day on Friday where we all wave Portuguese flags.

Personally think it is complete bollocks. Mendes would completely shoot himself in the foot with Fosun if Nuno went to Everton. "FFS E&S" sums it up perfectly.

He was never going to go anyway but
@GuillemBalague 1m1 minute ago

Nuno has been told of interest by Everton but does not want to move... “even if the best team in the world comes calling”, I have been told

Back