• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The thing is that Nuno is clearly an intelligent man - you can tell by the way he speaks that he's passionate about the project here. He's worked very hard since the day he arrived to instill his style on the squad, he's got a very healthy backing by the board, we're flying high, things are all working out.

Why on earth would he throw all that away? A Premier League job? The way we're going (and yes, there's still a long way to go), he'll be there with us in 6 months anyway with a very healthy, confidence boosting promotion behind him and plenty of 'fuck yous' to hand out to the nay sayers and the media.

Everton aren't a top 6 side with aspirations of breaking into the top 4 this season. If they were, it'd be a bit more understandable but it would still mean abandoning a project he is clearly investing everything in.

Fat Sam will wobble his way to the Everton job, he'll guarantee them PL survival at the very least. Can't see Everton going for an unproven and therefore 'risky" foreign manager when they are in a potentially perilous situation. Good idea (from an Everton perspective) to at least have a look at Nuno as he has done so well here.

Bottom line: can't see him going as Wolves promotion is in his sight and there would probably be a huge bonus written into his contract.

Fat Sam will wobble his way to the Everton job, he'll guarantee them PL survival at the very least. Can't see Everton going for an unproven and therefore 'risky" foreign manager when they are in a potentially perilous situation. Good idea (from an Everton perspective) to at least have a look at Nuno as he has done so well here.

Bottom line: can't see him going as Wolves promotion is in his sight and there would probably be a huge bonus written into his contract.

Short term, I think Allardyce would do a decent job for Everton. But a club liked them expects to be challenging for the top six, so I would expect they are looking at a long term appointment to get them where they feel they belong.

An Everton fan at work would like them to go for Chris Hughton.

Short term, I think Allardyce would do a decent job for Everton. But a club liked them expects to be challenging for the top six, so I would expect they are looking at a long term appointment to get them where they feel they belong.

An Everton fan at work would like them to go for Chris Hughton.

My guess would be Fat Sam in the interim - sort out the internal malaise and hand over to a long term successor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guillem Balague really is a bellend isn’t he? He absolutely craves attention.

One minute “no decision has been made”, the next minute Nuno “wouldn’t leave for the best club in the world”. As far as I’m concerned it’s nothing but noise from Balague, who can fuck off.

We have nothing to be concerned by. Clearly Wolves (and therefore Nuno) are doing well, so he is an obvious person to link to any potential vacancy in the Premier League, at the very least, until we are there ourselves.

There appears to be a total ignorance from anyone outside of Wolves, as to the project that is being undertaken at the club. Nuno is a client of Mendes – who has ties directly to Fosun – who own Wolves. Where do Everton (or any other club) come in to that? They don’t. Other fans just look at a team in the Premier League, see Wolves in the Championship, and assume it’s a better option for the Manager to move. More often than not, they find it staggering that Wolves fans have the audacity to say he’ll stay.

Nuno is a major part of the Wolves project. He has a Portuguese pool of players at his disposal, with access to the biggest and best footballer supermarket out there. He has owners who have absolutely no problem with splashing the cash when required, and who will act quickly when there’s a gap that needs filling. He has his own backroom team. Wolves as a club have a huge fanbase (as we’ve seen this season with the home and away followings) along with the potential to get even bigger.

It’s a long term project which Nuno has bought in to. He knows that, we know that – it’s a shame others don’t – but they soon will.

We have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Clearly the E&S campaign worked.......

Guillem Balague really is a bellend isn’t he? He absolutely craves attention.

One minute “no decision has been made”, the next minute Nuno “wouldn’t leave for the best club in the world”. As far as I’m concerned it’s nothing but noise from Balague, who can fuck off.

We have nothing to be concerned by. Clearly Wolves (and therefore Nuno) are doing well, so he is an obvious person to link to any potential vacancy in the Premier League, at the very least, until we are there ourselves.

There appears to be a total ignorance from anyone outside of Wolves, as to the project that is being undertaken at the club. Nuno is a client of Mendes – who has ties directly to Fosun – who own Wolves. Where do Everton (or any other club) come in to that? They don’t. Other fans just look at a team in the Premier League, see Wolves in the Championship, and assume it’s a better option for the Manager to move. More often than not, they find it staggering that Wolves fans have the audacity to say he’ll stay.

Nuno is a major part of the Wolves project. He has a Portuguese pool of players at his disposal, with access to the biggest and best footballer supermarket out there. He has owners who have absolutely no problem with splashing the cash when required, and who will act quickly when there’s a gap that needs filling. He has his own backroom team. Wolves as a club have a huge fanbase (as we’ve seen this season with the home and away followings) along with the potential to get even bigger.

It’s a long term project which Nuno has bought in to. He knows that, we know that – it’s a shame others don’t – but they soon will.

We have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Mate of mine who supports Albion on Twitter basically said that if there was money in it for Mendez (sic) then it's possible.

I just chuckled at that.

I don't think for a second Nuno wants to go, he's started to build his team here the way he wants to play - so he'd have to start again with Everton. However to say Everton is an unattractive job is plainly not true, it's just not up Nuno's street. Bet Moyes is begging to get back in.

Agree with Jinky

Nuno is no fool. If we do go up he will have far better resources at his disposal with an already decent squad.

He will have money to spend in January to plug a few more gaps but otherwise we already have a squad capable of automatic promotion and a style that can keep us there.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

"Wolverhampton Wanderers accept standard £5,000 fine after charge for failing to control their players against Preston North End on 21/10/17."

I presume Preston got the same and I also presume the fuckwit ref got a decent score from his assessor.

I thought we controlled our players very well seeing as the ref was able to walk off the pitch at full time.

I wasn't impressed with him.

I would think it's the referee's responsibility to control the game, which he wholeheartedly failed to do. Silly little cube shaped man that he is.

Still, £5k. FOSUN have made that in the time it's taken me to type this post.

I would think it's the referee's responsibility to control the game, which he wholeheartedly failed to do. Silly little cube shaped man that he is.

Still, £5k. FOSUN have made that in the time it's taken me to type this post.

Pne got fined £10k

Both sets of fans thought Steve Martin was a wanker

Back