• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The away attendance figures are completely skewed by the clubs we have so far visited. Only Derby gave an allocation much in excess of 2000, with Brentford and Burton much less.

The figures will even up somewhat as the season runs on. 3000 or thereabouts at QPR, and 4000 at Reading will start to redress the balance.

The acid test for our away figures will be places like Boro and Sunderland, plus Millwall on Boxing Day.

Potentially Sunderland will be 10,000 in the ground and a further 20,000 outside.

If things go to plan, I think that is a certainty. The way they are going they will not be a lot of incentive for Sunlun fans to attend.

I think it would end up being a lot more than that if we are in with a chance, or are having a party

MGW has scored against the US in the U17 World Cup.

Caught the end of it, the comms were saying he was very impressive playing as the 10. Nice goal as well, sorry don't know how to link but it's on Eurosport's twitter.

He already have some left then?

New 18 month deal for Jack Price

You'd thought Wolves could have splashed out on a better pen to mark this momentous occasion! "Quick someone pass us the bic biro"

jp169.jpg

He's obviously happy to sit on the Bench and get the odd minutes at a club near his hometown. Most likely sold in the summer like Saville, Wallace etc.

That's how I read it, maintain his transfer value by extending the contract and in all likelihood sell in the summer.

Price looks like a White Walker with those eyes.

Yeah I noticed the eyes too must be contact lenses I presume?? I think its the right decision hes a squad player he knows that and he has the right attributes to step in and do a job when we need him. He has been very good in the league cup so far and I think he could do a good job alongside Neves if required.

If/when we go up we will need better squad players and perhaps at that stage for the sake of his career he moves on, for now hes a valuable member of the squad.

I always remember going to watch him when he played for the kids (Batth was playing too) and being really impressed.

Can't a brown haired man have blue eyes?

Gheyyyy

Back