• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I was on a sabbatical during the mo camara years. I saw Neil Masters play - does that count?

Probably one of these:

DMVyNl-W0AIC88Q.jpg

I hate Loftus Road.

Looks about right seeing as how I have a ticket from the earlier allocation (though only a Silver in the upper tier) - still says restricted sight line!!, but from what I've been told about that ground (first trip there) thats about par for almost all of them.

Putting the price up on the second allocation is a shitty response to getting their ground filled - even more want us to stuff them 5 - 0 now

Looks about right seeing as how I have a ticket from the earlier allocation (though only a Silver in the upper tier) - still says restricted sight line!!, but from what I've been told about that ground (first trip there) thats about par for almost all of them.

Putting the price up on the second allocation is a shitty response to getting their ground filled - even more want us to stuff them 5 - 0 now

Usually can't see the corner on the left hand side.

Wolves stated yesterday that there were 500 odd £26 tickets left but there still showing £31 online, is this just an online option or do we have to go down the ticket office ?

Think they have gone now. Just the £31 for the pleasure of seeing 25% of the pitch tickets left

So they basically tweeted that there was 500 odd £26 tickets for sale yet they had already gone, because I logged on as soon as they tweeted.

PS - The £31 tickets supposed to have been sold out... How does that work.

Leeds tickets still not on. Are they late by usual standards or am I just eager?? Taking my Grandad who's Leeds, git better not cheer if they score

I know this is at home, but away they are charging Derby £37 a pop, Sheffield Utd is £39.

I know this is at home, but away they are charging Derby £37 a pop, Sheffield Utd is £39.

Probably in line with what they charge our fans? Some teams (Leeds included) wouldn't sign up to the mutually agreed £25 maximum

I had an argument only a couple of weeks ago with a guy who 'didn't get the hype around Neves' :icon_lol: This was a Dangerous Dave superfan though.

I didn't get to post after the Villa game but Neves was exceptional - my MOTM. He'd walk into my number 1 choice for CM if we re-did the best Wolves XI. I love the guy.

I had an argument only a couple of weeks ago with a guy who 'didn't get the hype around Neves' :icon_lol: This was a Dangerous Dave superfan though.

I just feel sorry for those guys. There's a guy who stands behind me who doesn't like Jota and Cavaleiro because they 'fanny about too much' and don't cross it quick enough.

Back