• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That write up is glorious and I'm sure a few on here dismissed it as total bollocks at the time it was written

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Big of him! Thankfully Mendes wasn't willing to work with Lambert.

Well as we know Lambert was let go due his how he got the team playing rather than the Mendes link. He just got his friends in the media to set himself up as having the moral high ground when he knew his days were numbered

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Big of him! Thankfully Mendes wasn't willing to work with Lambert.

What a load of tosh that article is, would like to hear his updated opinion.

I was so happy they fucked Lambert off and even happier that there was a plan in place for replacing him with a far far superior man.

Nuno and Lambert, its like night and day
Guess you mean day and night ;)

Along simliar lines, on Saturday the commentators were basically saying that 'nobody expected these new foreign players and manager to have such an impact'. Erm, actually, yes we did expect them to have an impact! It was you lot in the media who thought they wouldn't!

And Paul Lambert.

Open training session a week on Thursday at wolves.

Free tickets too (max 2 kids per adult).

Wolves‏Verified account @Wolves 2h2 hours ago
Having sold out the initial 2575 allocation for the trip to QPR, Wolves now have a further 550 Restricted View tickets for trip to Loftus Rd

Available now to STH's and Members. Gold Restricted View - £31 for adults, £22 for Under-21s and Over 60s and £15 for Under 18s.

£31 for a restricted view in that shithole of a Stadium! Does putting "Gold" in front of it try to justify the price or something. Having a fucking loff there are QPR

As a point of reference we're a point better off after 12 games than the 08/09 title winning squad.

As a point of reference we're a point better off after 12 games than the 08/09 title winning squad.

That's not the benchmark I'm interested in - I want to beat Leicester's record of 102 points. We're on course for that if we maintain the same form.

Wolves‏Verified account @Wolves 2h2 hours ago
Having sold out the initial 2575 allocation for the trip to QPR, Wolves now have a further 550 Restricted View tickets for trip to Loftus Rd

Available now to STH's and Members. Gold Restricted View - £31 for adults, £22 for Under-21s and Over 60s and £15 for Under 18s.

£31 for a restricted view in that shithole of a Stadium! Does putting "Gold" in front of it try to justify the price or something. Having a fucking loff there are QPR

Probably one of these:

DMVyNl-W0AIC88Q.jpg

I hate Loftus Road.

£31 to see most of one penalty area! Bargain

I've got a pass from the wife for the Fulham game but not sure I can find anyone to go with!

There should be a questionnaire. If you "quite liked" Mo Camara or something then you'll have to stand outside the pub with Jinky.

What about if you 'quite liked' seyi?

Then I can't be held responsible for what follows.

Back