• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I feel like a lot is getting better. Ticket deals and such have been decent so far, not sure if that's a fact or just how it seems. Liking most of the YouTube videos they bring out. Maybe next they could improve the food and drink selection in the stands :D

Got no issues with it, he's playing OK. If it keeps morale high for the season and the dressing room together allowing the team to play well for the season then it will obviously be a very good investment, regardless of his merits as starting CB

Next batch of Sky games realesed (upto the 11th December)

Wolves games to be shown in that period - 0, zilch, nuffink

Wow! Fine by me. Keep ignoring us until we're 15 points clear at the top :devilsmile: :icon_lol:

Is the Fulham game live? On one part of the website it say yes on another it says.....

Fri 3: Bristol City v Cardiff City (7.45pm)

Good. Less games moved, more regular gaps between games for the team to plan and train for.

Actually don't mind that. Means the full match replays will be on our website (unless Channel 5 stick their oar in).

Cheers Kenny, I trust you more than Murdoch's mob. Below is there list of live games.

Confirmed Sky Live EFL fixtures so far

October

Sat 7: Barnet v Coventry City (12:30pm)

Sun 8: Gillingham v Portsmouth (2:30pm)

Fri 13: Birmingham City v Cardiff City (7.45pm)

Sat 14: Wolves v Aston Villa (5.30pm)

Sun 15: Derby County v Nottingham Forest (1.15pm)

Sat 21: Millwall v Birmingham City (5.30pm)

Sun 22: Ipswich Town v Norwich City (12pm)

Fri 27: Leeds United v Sheffield United (7.45pm)

Sat 28: Hull City v Nottingham Forest (5.30pm)

Sun 29: Birmingham City v Aston Villa (12pm)

November

Wed 1: Preston North End v Aston Villa (7.45pm)

Fri 3: Bristol City v Cardiff City (7.45pm)

Sat 4: Brentford v Leeds United (5.30pm)

Sun 5: Middlesbrough v Sunderland (12.15pm)

Sat 11: Doncaster Rovers v Rotherham United (12.30pm)

Sun 12: AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough United (2.30pm)

Fri 17: Preston North End v Bolton Wanderers (7.45pm)

Sat 18: Fulham v Derby County (5.30pm)

Sun 19: Leeds United v Middlesbrough (1.15pm)

Wed 22: Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday (7.45pm)

Sat 25: Barnsley v Leeds United (12.30pm)

Sat 25: Sheffield United v Birmingham City (5.30pm)

Mon 27: QPR v Brentford (7.45pm)

December

Sat 9: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday (5.30pm)

Mon 11: Reading v Cardiff City (8pm)

Makes no sense..... they showed us loads last year when we were struggling mid table, and this season we are right up there, playing great football and Sky dont wanna know.

Leeds and Birmingham (why?) both on four times in that lot.

Makes no sense..... they showed us loads last year when we were struggling mid table, and this season we are right up there, playing great football and Sky dont wanna know.

Oh it makes sense. I subscribed to 4 months of Sky Sports through Now TV for £20 a month and due to family commitments its vary rare I'll sit and watch a full live match unless its Wolves. £40 a feckin game!

Sacked a friend of Sky in Paul Lambert....

If we are Top 4 come January it will be the other side of the argument as we have game after game moved to be shown on Sky.

I think they deliberately put Leeds on as often as possible after their attempted defiance of Sky a couple of years back. I am surprised that our games against Sunderland or Blouse weren't considered. They'll probably move all our games over Christmas like they did last season.

Back