• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Three straight home games on TV #boxoffice

5.15 kick off on a bank holiday has trouble written all over it.

Derby, Leeds, Ipswich, that's our run of home games from 20th March to 18th April.

Gotcha!
Morgan must be rubbing his hands eh? :icon_rolleyes:

On a wider note this will mean - assuming we don't get picked up for coverage on the final day vs Millwall, which I very much doubt - that we'll have had five televised home games this season, without doing exceptionally well or being right at the top of the league. The club really need to think about this when they start extolling the money saving element of season tickets, Sky will always show Wolves as we're a decent draw. Knock those games off (and a load of additional spending if you end up watching those games in your own house rather than a pub) and suddenly you're not really saving much or anything at all.

The members of the Fans' Parliament will be frantically updating their spreadsheets with how Jez has systematically robbed them of the value of their investment. And then invoice him for the natural wear and tear on their keyboards caused by inputting such information, electricity to turn the computer on, etc.

WHY ARE FANS GETTING TICKETS ON THE CHEAP *waves fist at Moxey*

LOL.

He probably wants a full house for the TV cameras, so perhaps he will do this for the Ipswich and Leeds games too. ;)

Come on own up....who off here has this top

B-cwWRAIMAAXKxb.jpg

Jesus must be some kind of stud if I ever wore something like that you have my permission to shoot me

Back