• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

For the tournaments isn't doesn't the time frame extend back to the start of qualification? So if you were youn enough when qualifers started you can go to the tournament?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how it works which is why you get 23 year olds playing in the euros

Danny Ings and Callum Wilson are both older than Benik, and they're in the squad presently.

Fucking hell. Sponsors lunch and the bloke we sponsor won't be there...

You'll have to have an awkward conversation with Tomasz 'binned after four days' Kuszczak instead...

Or get Sagbo to come back, he isn't doing anything.

Kourtney Hause is also in the u20s squad. Beginning to look like it is a stupid date to organise the meal for. Edwards, Ricketts, Hause, Iorfa definitely missing. No doubt Sako and Dicko will be away with Mali too. What a fucking farce.

It's more that I was going to get a shirt signed by the whole squad as a raffle prize for micro's football team and missing the big guns off it is disappointing.

Perhaps you can swing by training. Surely there's some plus points to being a sponsor and on* the fans parliament?

* Assuming you haven't completely quit yet.

CAdLV0AWYAAbkXp.jpg

After seeing the centre of defence I don't think getting in this Team of the Week is anything to shout about....

Fred will be happy about Gued getting the top mark.

Gued's cross for one of the Watford goals was class.

Also, didn't I see Roger completely miss the ball and gift someone a goal this week? Or was that a couple of weeks ago?

Gued's cross for one of the Watford goals was class.

Also, didn't I see Roger completely miss the ball and gift someone a goal this week? Or was that a couple of weeks ago?
Last weekend v Blackburn

Back