• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Stearman shortlisted for the Championship Player of the Month award.

That is excellent! Great to see him rewarded for his excellent form. He looks like he is taking a lot more responsibility and I think that has helped him improve.

Thoroughly deserved if he does win it, he was very good vs Bolton and outstanding vs Blackburn.

Ighalo will probably get it though, scored a lot of goals this month.

Only just realised this but one of the youngsters on loan at Rangers from Newcastle is Floyd Streete's son.

Only just realised this but one of the youngsters on loan at Rangers from Newcastle is Floyd Streete's son.

Youngster ? How old was he when he had him then, Floyds got to be in his late 50's ???

Floyd is 55. Remie is 20.

Steve Hodge will leave Wolves at the end of February.

Must be boring for him now as he only as Doyle and Marg to deal with.

Will Bournemouth away make general sale? As its the most local game for me really want to get to this one. £14 for me too

It won't make general sale, no way. The allocation isn't much more than 1K. They're releasing it to season ticket holders with 4+ away games this season before they release it to regular season ticket holders. Your best chance is to get a supporters number off a STH who isn't going. If it goes to 100+ points you're welcome to use mine.

EDIT: Just realised it's a Tuesday night game, you might be okay. Offer still stands if you want to use my number.

Thanks mate, I know a season ticket holder so I will try him first as he probably won't go.

I sit next to Paddy #winner #heretocollectmyaward

If every fair tackle on a Wolves player, 'should have been a yellow', if every goalscorer against Wolves is 'a jammy bastard', if every goal scored by Wolves is 'a cracking goal', if every mistake by a Wolves player is greeted with 'unlucky Son'.
Basically if the award is for the fan who loves to wind those up around him then i'm in. :icon_wink:

EdgmondWolf is nailed on to win it, sorry Trevor.

Back