• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've said this before but TWF isn't representative of the overall fan base view of Doherty......we are right though 😉

To be fair, TWF isn't representative of the overall view on most subjects.

We bloody well should be. The world would be a better place, and although ale would be far more expensive on average, our commutes to work would be easier, there'd be no Adrian Chiles on the TV and we'd be living in a leftie utopia.

Sounds ace to me (except the pricey beer part).

It'd be better beer though..... :icon_wink:

There's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of Zyro, Graham, and Silvio (!) all in full training with the first team again.

I'm a season ticket holder aint going to the Forest game so can give ya my supporter number for the game seat is in the steve bull

Thanks for the offer Owdill but it seems i need to be a member anyways and alas i aint, much appreciated though.

There's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of Zyro, Graham, and Silvio (!) all in full training with the first team again.

Lambert said last week that Graham and Silvio were back but not quite ready for a game. We have a friendly at Compton due and Mason is taking part.
Zyro has just started the final stage of his revocery but still massively unlikely he will appear in the 1st team squad this season

Can't see where Mason would get in the side or even the squad.

If they seriously offered that then we were foolish not to take it

Probably more a case of "Joe, Bristol City have offered us £5m for you, are you interested in talking to them?"

Joe; "Hell no"

I doubt they did.

Mason will be listed in the summer. Probably get £1m for him.

Hause starts for England U21s tonight vs Denmark.

C7746wDXgAIb6a0.jpg

There's a whole lot of average in there IMO.

Some odd picks, Gunn over Pickford, Gomez over Holgate, either wide player over Gray, Swift over Winks, Woodrow over Abraham. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Back