• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I assume the first choice 11 played against Germany on Friday and this is giving the rest of the squad a run out?

Home: Bully vs Blues
Away: Kennedy play off final

Kennedy away at Stockport when we beat them 4-1 in 2002 is one of my favourites.

Kennedy at home to Newcastle in the cup was an absolutely brilliant goal.

Then Ndah at Preston has to be in there. Makes George Weah's effort look like a tap-in.

Worst Wolves goal ever (if there is such a thing) - Nathan Byrne vs Bristol City at Molineux.

Worst Wolves goal ever (if there is such a thing) - Nathan Byrne vs Bristol City at Molineux.

Can't think of one "worse" than that at home. Dave punching one in vs Blackburn last season can take the away award. I still don't know how the ref missed that, good old Eddo was too much of a nice guy to claim it properly, the guilt was written all over him :icon_lol:

The goal at Barnsley which confirmed the championship I seem to remember being fucking rancid

Can't think of one "worse" than that at home. Dave punching one in vs Blackburn last season can take the away award. I still don't know how the ref missed that, good old Eddo was too much of a nice guy to claim it properly, the guilt was written all over him :icon_lol:

Actually thought of another couple of contenders:

Home: Jack Price having the ball hit him in the face when someone else tried a 30 yard shot vs Watford then celebrating like he'd won the World Cup as it looped in

Away: Mike Small literally scoring off his penis vs Sunderland

Oddly not. It went in from outside the box as well so he was obviously packing some serious heat. Well, still is, he's not dead.

Funniest I've ever seen us concede was on o fire night 1991 when we lost at home to Bristol Rovers who were bottom of the league that time. Mike Stowell blasted a clearance right against the knees of one of their forwards and the looped over his head and in this was before the back pass rule as well. Only 8,000 at the ground that night also.

Back