• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I would say it's bollocks.

The only rationale would be that Lambert might be pissed off as Dom has further to travel for internationals now and less time to recover?

The Birmingham Mail reports that the Chinese owners of Wolves have made an offer to buy the Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund.

Old news and they can't buy a German club in that way anyway.

Nope, Ikeme's fault, all day. Doing that stupid thing of trying to control the ball with his shins. Wasn't hit very hard at him either.

mine was also Ikeme - Norwich away when we lost 5-2. relatively gentle free kick, he caught it behind the goal line. If you catch it in front of the line Carl, its much better, thanks.

I'm sure any interest in a Bundesliga club would just be to expand the Mendes circle, they don't need to own a club outright to do that.

I suppose I'd wonder why Iorfa, but Ikeme has had no issues.
If the club were to be pissed, possibly ACON could cause it, but that wouldn't stack up either.
Agree that something somewhere isn't right with Iorfa though. Hope it is resolved before the season ends.

I suppose the key difference with Ikeme is that England would never have been even remotely a possibility for him.

Two big new signings announced for next season. Video Wall A & Video Wall B.

Two big new signings announced for next season. Video Wall A & Video Wall B.
And improved PA System. Would instantly improve by removing the tit with the mic on match day.

As well as new flags for the South Bank. Paid for and designed by the club... This can only end well...

As well as new flags for the South Bank. Paid for and designed by the club... This can only end well...
You can also send in designs for consideration.

Booked - can you mock up a Doherty in gloves tribute design please

Good as long as it means he is sent back to doing hospital radio shows.
Those poor patients man. Are they not suffering enough?

I can't fathom how the club have deemed him acceptable for about 15 years. I've been up and down the country and he is about the worst I've ever heard. Fucking shit.

Back