• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not overly keen on the video walls etc myself, but hopefully it will all contribute in helping me to keep two 7 year olds interested next season.

If it means we get immediate replays of incidents like at other grounds then it has got to be a good thing.

I guess Laurie Dalrymple should get some praise for at least trying and engaging with the fans. Some of the idea's might not work but as long as they avoid things such as the Impossible Dream attempt he can carry on.

Stil say the best half time shizzle was at Watford - Simple. Half ends, and they do a few announcements then they just put SSN on the screens

I'm quite impressed with dalrymple so far, he's doing alright.

I'm impressed with him too, not just because he seems to be trying new things to get fans on board but he seems to state in every video that it's important that the club get it right on the pitch or all of this is pointless. I still don't think we are miles away from getting it right now.

I guess Laurie Dalrymple should get some praise for at least trying and engaging with the fans. Some of the idea's might not work but as long as they avoid things such as the Impossible Dream attempt he can carry on.

Stil say the best half time shizzle was at Watford - Simple. Half ends, and they do a few announcements then they just put SSN on the screens

How about Graham Stack eyeing up cheerleaders?

I like Dalrymple too. Like what is needed on the playing side, he is a new voice with new ideas and unlike the old voice, he delivers his message in an honest and sincere fashion and doesn't come across like a smug, conceited used car salesman

I like Dalrymple too. Like what is needed on the playing side, he is a new voice with new ideas and unlike the old voice, he delivers his message in an honest and sincere fashion and doesn't come across like a smug, conceited used car salesman
I agree with all this. He is benefiting from an anyone but Jez honeymoon, but despite that he doesn't speak in a condescending 'I know best' tone that his predecessor does. Some of his initiatives aren't for me, but if others like them then that's great. The club has been trying to get people in the ground early for years, I'm not sure anything with ever really work, but at least he's having a go

Some of his initiatives aren't for me, but if others like them then that's great. The club has been trying to get people in the ground early for years, I'm not sure anything with ever really work, but at least he's having a go

Agreed but simply upgrading the PA system will at least make it bearable to be in the ground pre kick off and at half time without one's ears bleeding.

Note the small print - you have to be a My Wolves member (£17 per year) for this offer, per ticket. I've just been caught out now after trying to get some tickets through a STH I know.

Is this right or not?
ive read of season ticket holders just logging in and buying 2 tickets without having to supply any member details....confused!

Is this right or not?
ive read of season ticket holders just logging in and buying 2 tickets without having to supply any member details....confused!

That's what the website said?! Only applies to My Wolves subscribers, which in itself is £17 per year - with one of the benefits listed being £5 entry to two games per year... If anyone knows otherwise, I'd be keen to know!

If a STH logs in to their account and puts a ticket for the Forest game into their basket, it will charge them £5 for it. No other details required.

The Forest and Brighton £5 offer is separate from the £5 tickets for being a member

That's what the website said?! Only applies to My Wolves subscribers, which in itself is £17 per year - with one of the benefits listed being £5 entry to two games per year... If anyone knows otherwise, I'd be keen to know!

Yeah its confusing, aside from it just being a generous offer the club wouldn't gain any further info on anyone new OR is it (cynical hat on) a ploy to get the
existing ST holders to log in and maybe renew their ST whilst logged in?

edit...having just seen Kenny's post..

Im after 2 seats in the Steve Bull if a kind person can get some and can accept paypal payments & email the pdf tickets.

Done very well on the new season tickets sales:

a0f6f4bd110b927a14476e2ebfeac9c7.jpg

I'm quite chuffed to think that I bought 3 of the new 2701 season tickets.

Hopefully it's not that unrealistic to think we can get another 2596 adults in 8 weeks...?

I personally think we wont get much more until we find out the lay of the land in the summer..

Im after 2 seats in the Steve Bull if a kind person can get some and can accept paypal payments & email the pdf tickets.

Probably best if you start a separate thread mate. It'll get lost on here. I can't help you out as I'm not a STH (won't be next season either, sorry to those hoping for the rebate but I won't be helping that effort along)

BIG BIG thanks to Darlo for going out his way to sort me tickets for tonights match.....a true gent:worshippy:

If a STH logs in to their account and puts a ticket for the Forest game into their basket, it will charge them £5 for it. No other details required.

The Forest and Brighton £5 offer is separate from the £5 tickets for being a member

Serves me right for not checking properly. Thanks, but looks like a night in instead now - I've asked one STH friend to see if he has time in the next couple of hours but heard nowt back yet.

30 minutes each for Zyro and Graham in the friendly today, 45 for Silvio. Have to say it's impressive that Zyro is back already, wasn't his injury 3 months after Graham's?

Back