• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

30 minutes each for Zyro and Graham in the friendly today, 45 for Silvio. Have to say it's impressive that Zyro is back already, wasn't his injury 3 months after Graham's?

I think Graham had a set back around the turn of the year and needed a minor operation?

If a STH logs in to their account and puts a ticket for the Forest game into their basket, it will charge them £5 for it. No other details required.

The Forest and Brighton £5 offer is separate from the £5 tickets for being a member
Got tickets in the end, thanks for the heads up Kenny etc :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well thats one description :icon_smile:

Oi you!! Just seen this and I'll be having words with you on Saturday! :icon_lol:

Playtheace, hope the seats were ok and you enjoyed the game :happy:

C8tvIupW0AAJpaY.png

Lee Johnson?!

Don't let your factual reasoning get in the way of my ill-informed claims you bastards!

They'll give it Bruce. Johnson and Monk have lost their last 2 games, which although shouldn't count as they were in April it would look a little strange giving it to them.

Playtheace, hope the seats were ok and you enjoyed the game :happy:

Splendid, thanks once again Darlo.
Never sat central "amongst" the ST holders as im usually a wings (social leper) man but.......god dont they moan!:icon_eek:

Splendid, thanks once again Darlo.
Never sat central "amongst" the ST holders as im usually a wings (social leper) man but.......god dont they moan!:icon_eek:

Yes they do and that's why I moved! ;)

Glad you enjoyed it and glad I could help

Lambert wins Manager of the Month for March. Well deserved.

Congratulations, Paul.

The curse!!!!!! Won't somebody think of the curse!!!!!!??????!!!! That's the Bristol away day ruined :/

Back