• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

...and discuss (I'm off to hide in a bunker)

Championship Stats‏ @Champstat
David Edwards (101) is the only @SkyBetChamp player to have won more than 100 tackles this season.
how many times has he lost possession tho, how many misplaced passes etc

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

He gets put in the provisional squads regularly.

Jack Ruddy in the Scotland U21 squad.

I wasn't sure where to put this or if it's been posted before, I was browsing Reddit and noticed someone has recreated Molineux made from Lego.

Image is a little big so will chuck it in spoiler tags.

bu9gYnA.jpg

They've also done a fair few others, I'll link the Reddit thread for the rest if anyone's interested.

Linky

EDIT: Entire image doesn't seem to be showing when opening the spoiler for some reason or another...

Last edited:
Forest at home (Tue 4th April) - STHs can buy up to three extra tickets @ £5 apiece.

Hmm.
I know of only 1 season ticket holder i work with.
I know for a fact he aint gonna sit down at a computer and link mine and my lads numbers to his and then
order me tickets regardless if i give him the money first.
(nor will he print out the ticket/s or email me a pdf of them)

Just fucking reduce the prices for fucks sake....all this jumping through hoops faff annoys me.

Spose ill just be spunking out £37 again.

Someone on here will do it for you, I guarantee it.

It is tedious but I get why the club would do it. They ain't gonna reduce it for no reason, they want your data!

Looking at this further, I do wonder if any STH on here would be so kind as to get me 3 tickets please? I can transfer the cash in return or give you cash on the day - whatever works best (I guess they will add the booking fee, so it's basically £20 anyway). Would be massively appreciated :) it's been a couple of seasons since I got to a game somewhat shockingly.

Hmm.
I know for a fact he aint gonna sit down at a computer and link mine and my lads numbers to his and then

Just fucking reduce the prices for fucks sake....all this jumping through hoops faff annoys me.

Someone on here will do it for you, I guarantee it.

Agreed. Give it 24 hours or so & I'm sure someone will make the offer for you fella.

Hmm.

Just $#@!ing reduce the prices for $#@!s sake....all this jumping through hoops faff annoys me.

I'm a season ticket holder aint going to the Forest game so can give ya my supporter number for the game seat is in the steve bull

Note the small print - you have to be a My Wolves member (£17 per year) for this offer, per ticket. I've just been caught out now after trying to get some tickets through a STH I know.

The fact that Paul Gladon is even mentioned in that article tells you all you need to know.

HITC = clickbait

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back