• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Zyro has just Tweeted (translated by Google) Finally!

After a visit from Dr. Williamson in London, got permission to train with the team ⚽
Time to build forms of football ��

After a visit from Dr. Williamson in London, got permission to train with the team ⚽
If he can train with the team he might not be as far off as we thought, perhaps he still has a part to play this season I would much rather him or Graham than Weimann on the wing.A few weeks full training and 2/3 u23's games he might be able to take part in the final few games of the season (which may decide if we go down again)

Haha I know its embarrassing, who are these people that want him back? Are they from Mol Mix??

I could well imagine Mr Zenga is the sort of person to create lots of accounts then use them to metaphorically slap himself on the back, in a modern, social media sort of way.

Zenga or Lambert? Meh vs meh.

Edit - saying that Zenga's first home game, Reading, was a million times better than Lambert's first home game

Does Walter censor the comments underneath on his Instagram, as they all suck up to him? Not one questions his reign at Wolves.

Great to see that he has sought medical/injury advice from Dr Mike Williamson ;)

Zenga or Lambert? Meh vs meh.

Edit - saying that Zenga's first home game, Reading, was a million times better than Lambert's first home game

That was one of the worst reading sides I'd ever seen mind, they pretty much passed it back to Al-Habsi all game as if they were expecting him to do some outrageous passing from his box, a team with Weimann---Edwards---Saville as the 3 attacking midfielders could have excelled.

That was one of the worst reading sides I'd ever seen mind, they pretty much passed it back to Al-Habsi all game as if they were expecting him to do some outrageous passing from his box, a team with Weimann---Edwards---Saville as the 3 attacking midfielders could have excelled.

Hope they turn up on Saturday.

Surprised to see you can still get 14/1 on us to be relegated. Much too big given our position...and yes, I did, proved profitable last time.

That would be really sad because for me he is the best football coach at the club. Maybe he has stuck to his principles and wishes to continue playing through the field rather than play hoofball,.

If hes anything like the co-commentating on WM then he doesnt seem to care to make friends at the club and like to say what he sees.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...taggering-1-3m-from-wolves-helder-costa-deal/

UNC3

What's the problem with this? Massive transfer fee = larger cut for the agent. That's how it works - I don't see the point of this article.

Just trying to get people like Pav riled up so they can have another pointless rant about nonsense.

Agent in getting 10% of transfer fee shocker. Fuck off E&S.

Agent in getting 10% of transfer fee shocker. Fuck off E&S.

I'd rather he gets £1.3m for delivering us Costa than whatever KT has been paid to build a squad of dross!

Back