• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

You also have to remember that he replaced someone that the club gave no information to and the E&S allegedly shoved out to Shrewsbury because of it.

Nash was a terrible writer with a real sneering manner and practically zero knowledge of football outside of Wolves (cf the Lassana Diarra/"I'm not paid to know about foreign football" fiasco). I'm pretty sure the E&S could do a lot better than Britney but he is at least a marked improvement on what was there before.

Birmingham City confirm Paul Robinson's red card at Wolves has been rescinded

Cavaleiro looks like he is back in training from Monday.

I know a few on here are unsure on him and his impact but since he got crocked we have really struggled to break down teams down.

Cavaleiro looks like he is back in training from Monday.

I know a few on here are unsure on him and his impact but since he got crocked we have really struggled to break down teams down.

What was his injury, missed that, only read that he would be out for a lengthy spell.

Yeah I agree - he's shown glimpses of his ability but it seems like he was playing through the pain barrier for a few weeks which is when his performances started to dip. Since his absence, we've really only had one attacking outlet in Costa.

What was his injury, missed that, only read that he would be out for a lengthy spell.

All I remember it was a knee issue and it needed to be rested for 6-8 weeks. He had played with the injury for a bit.

Great news and hopefully just what we need to pick up some points.

Similar to Sako, even when things aren't coming off for him you always sense he's got a bit of magic and keeps defenders focused on him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That worries me - I'm all for a clear out of the old and stale but he apparently didn't handle himself well when he was here previously...
Only visiting isn't he.

Probably here to sort some legal shit out.

Hopefully our Jeff was worked out what the common denominator is and will make Butti an offer he cacat refuse

I don't agree with the basic premise of the article re Leicester, but some interesting comments towards the bottom here from Collins re Wolves under McCarthy. The team that day was:Hennessey, Collins, Breen, Craddock, Elokobi, Henry, Potter, David Edwards, Elliott, Gray, Ebanks-Blake

I'd say this sums up both the positives and the negatives of his management style quite succinctly.

http://neillcollins.com/lost-the-dressing-room/

I do think he's definitely right that we're too quick to judge the effort given by players relative to how much they care about winning.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Huddersfield moved to 25th April.

That's one busy month now:

Sat 1st - Cardiff (H)
Tue 4th - Nottm Forest (H)
Sat 8th - Bristol City (A)
Sat 15th - Brighton (H)
Mon 17th - Leeds (A)
Sat 22nd - Blackburn (H)
Tue 25th - Huddersfield (H)
Sat 29th - Derby (A)

Hopefully Huddersfield have nothing to play for by then and stick out a second string.

How the hell can they justify playing on a Saturday and Monday?!

I assume Leeds is on TV? Otherwise it needs moving to the Tuesday.

Back