• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I don't rate our medical staff though. All out long term injuries are longer term. Whether it's the players, the staff, or pure coincidence I don't know.

Graham and Dicko were out for over a year with ACL injuries. Other teams get their players back much quicker. Gradel was playing after 6 months and Callum Wilson 9. Boukari was misdiagnosed and mistreated, whether that would have changed anything we will never know.

The mystery injuries with Williamson...

Not that simple with ACL injuries, Graham, Dicko and Zyro all sustained effectively "double" injuries, the ligaments were damaged on both sides and so was the structure of the knee itself. Zyro also got a fracture I believe. Dicko was back in training a long time before he came back but ended up with no pre-season because of a small complication.

Tyrone Mings is at the same club as Gradel and Wilson, took longer to come back.

Not to expressly defend our medical staff but there isn't a definitive time frame on these things.

Yeah i understand that. I've ruptured my ACL, MCL, Medial meniscus and tibial fracture all in the same incident (the unhappy triad apparently). Pretty much what Zyro did from what I can remember. I was back in full action after 12 months. Yes I appreciate i am not playing professional football, but I also didn't have top medical staff holding my hand and had 16 free hours a day to do a personalised rehab routine and getting paid to do it.

I was pretty slack on my rehab as it's nigh on impossible to do when your working 8 hour days, studying for a degree and doing general life stuff.

That is why I question why Jordan Graham is not even doing light training after 12 months of an intense rehab routine.

Isolated incidents can be explained. But it seems that there are too many isolated incidents.

Yeah i understand that. I've ruptured my ACL, MCL, Medial meniscus and tibial fracture all in the same incident (the unhappy triad apparently). Pretty much what Zyro did from what I can remember. I was back in full action after 12 months. Yes I appreciate i am not playing professional football, but I also didn't have top medical staff holding my hand and had 16 free hours a day to do a personalised rehab routine and getting paid to do it.

I was pretty slack on my rehab as it's nigh on impossible to do when your working 8 hour days, studying for a degree and doing general life stuff.

That is why I question why Jordan Graham is not even doing light training after 12 months of an intense rehab routine.

Isolated incidents can be explained. But it seems that there are too many isolated incidents.

I don't think our medical team is particularly good but all injuries are individual. I've done the unhappy triad too and was out for at least 12 months but then again had my meniscus cleaned out and walked out of the hospital the same day like the lion that had the splinter pulled out.

It really is horse for courses and professional football is another level to you or me as you well know.

I don't think Graham's setbacks have been to do with the knee. More muscular.

Nouha's was because he had to have a pin taken out wasn't it?

Either a staple or a pin, I forget.

If Zyro plays again at a serious level after that tackle then he's doing well, I don't really care how long it takes with him. I've been watching football for nearly 30 years and it genuinely is one of the worst assaults (I won't say challenge) I've seen.

Graham won't make it at Wolves under Lambert, too much bad blood from his Villa days. That's the second time Hause has been dropped for none football reasons in less than a year

I suspect that graham will be here longer than lambert will

Hause was punished for having a good game vs Chelsea and Graham was punished retrospectively for the same thing last season.
I was wondering if they'd been to see Drake in Birmingham last night?

Read in a few places they turned up for training hungover. No idea if that's true could just be guesswork but if true it's very bad especially for Graham.

Lambert said a line has been drawn so it would be good to see Hause back in the starting line up and Graham on the bench in a few weeks.

Trying to look at the positives with Graham and Costa on the wing we will be more balanced Weimann doesn't look like a winger to me.

And at CB it should be Hause and 1 other (Williamson for me)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if they'd been to see Drake in Birmingham last night?

Yes - it was all over Hause's Instagram (the gig not heavy drinking!).

It really annoys me that professional footballers think it's ok to get smashed, I know how much drinking affects me and my fitness at my amature level.

They're young kids with a stupid amount of money. It amazes me it doesn't happen more often tbh.

Yes - it was all over Hause's Instagram (the gig not heavy drinking!).

It really annoys me that professional footballers think it's ok to get smashed, I know how much drinking affects me and my fitness at my amature level.

I can see what it does to your spelling, Christ knows what it'd be like if you were playing football....

Apparently, Rob Edward's earpiece is because he gets stats from the gantry on how players are playing and passes them on to Lambert. :facepalm:

Back