• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Who'd have thought Deutsch and Matt Doherty's mum are like minded?
274cc1d1c310ba38cdc7aad16f9e4348.jpg

Could Doc be Deutsch's love child which Deutsch hides behind a veneer of ridicule and hosility?

That would make me 10 when he was conceived so it's fairly unlikely :)

Jonzy on the Mix reporting hes had two texts an as yet unnamed player will miss the rest of the season with a fracture.

And that is why he's a wanker and one of the reasons I don't read that site any longer

Dicko hasn't been in the squad the last two games...

And that is why he's a wanker and one of the reasons I don't read that site any longer

Ive had a couple of phonecalls today i dread to think your opinion of me :eek:

I do agree to an extent though.

I thought Dicko was a hamstring according to Lambert?

As long as its not Costa or Ronan im pretty apathetic to any of the rest of them missing the remainder.

That's what he does. Says a little piece of information then loves the attention when people ask him questions or speculate. I've no doubt he gets snippets, but he loves the attention too much. He comes up with posts like 'surprise team selection tomorrow' and then won't say what it is as he doesn't want to get his source into trouble. The worst type of ITK.

That's what he does. Says a little piece of information then loves the attention when people ask him questions or speculate. I've no doubt he gets snippets, but he loves the attention too much. He comes up with posts like 'surprise team selection tomorrow' and then won't say what it is as he doesn't want to get his source into trouble. The worst type of ITK.
To be Fair Jonzy has always been pretty much spot on.

I remember breaking the News about Murray missing the Albion Play off game.

I got dogs abuse on the Mix as knowing nothing, at the same time I had Moxey on the phone to my source ripping him a new one

Jonzy was pretty damn wrong on the takeover. I think his source has been removed from the front line as it were.

I love the fact he gets SO precious when challenged over his little teases.

As I said I don't doubt he has a contact my issue is how we chooses to reveal it. This being a classic example, even if the information is accurate then what's the point in posting it for people to guess which one of 20 odd players may or may not be injured?

Anyway enough of a poster on another forum.

Jonzy was pretty damn wrong on the takeover. I think his source has been removed from the front line as it were.

I love the fact he gets SO precious when challenged over his little teases.

I think that is the case with most sources since the takeover.

It has been hinted, but not directly mentioned by name, that it is indeed Dicko.

comments by PL today would suggest Dicko is close to a recall to squad for friday.

Could be cavaleiro? Imagine the reaction if it were willo.
As mentioned, lambert hinting dicko more likely to return friday than mason.
One would suspect that the fracture has been sustained in a game, whether first team or u23's, or possibly training, which would rule out those on the treatment table.

unless badly originally diagnosed, can't see it being Cav. perhaps Graham pushing a bit too much back in training ?

Herc has been missing from the U23 games for a few weeks but I doubt he's anything like box office enough.

I know who I hope it is.

Herc was back on the bench in the last U23 game.

The Express was reporting earlier today that CBJ was almost in the United squad for the Europa League tonight because of a loophole in the player registration rules. Since he's listed as their player for the EL he can still make appearances for them there, even if he can't play for them in the Premier League. Sounds dubious to me.

The Express was reporting earlier today that CBJ was almost in the United squad for the Europa League tonight because of a loophole in the player registration rules. Since he's listed as their player for the EL he can still make appearances for them there, even if he can't play for them in the Premier League. Sounds dubious to me.

all seems rather irrelevant as PL isn't going to use him - not even on the bench !!

Back