• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The Express was reporting earlier today that CBJ was almost in the United squad for the Europa League tonight because of a loophole in the player registration rules. Since he's listed as their player for the EL he can still make appearances for them there, even if he can't play for them in the Premier League. Sounds dubious to me.

Think he's playing for their U23's in some competition, which is apparently allowed.

Still on loan with us & inference is that if playing tonight he won't on Friday, but as he probably wasn't anyway it's all somewhat academic

Thanks, you just knew it would end up being someone you really didn't want it to be

That's a shame. I would liked to have seen more of him this season.

They always say one bad bit of luck equals itself out. Niall Ennis back in full training today...

Well Jonzo was correct. Connor Ronan looks set to miss the rest of the season with a stress fracture to the back.

A back injury has to be a worry, could have a big impact on long term fitness going forwards, didn't Edwards have some sort of spinal injury or defect that they found lead to a lot of his injuries through his career?

A back injury has to be a worry, could have a big impact on long term fitness going forwards, didn't Edwards have some sort of spinal injury or defect that they found lead to a lot of his injuries through his career?

Can't imagine it's a good thing to happen so young, although James Anderson and other fast bowlers in cricket have had similar injuries and come back fine. Fingers crossed.

Bit of a weird one to get playing football though

Could just be his body isn't ready for the intensity required yet.

Steven Gerrard had the same problem early in his Liverpool career and he had to adjust his training regime accordingly.

Can't imagine it's a good thing to happen so young, although James Anderson and other fast bowlers in cricket have had similar injuries and come back fine. Fingers crossed.

Bit of a weird one to get playing football though

Steven Gerrard and our very own Dangerous both had growth spurts and both ended up with stress fractures in their back. I would be more worried if it happened later on but as he's of the age to have a growth spurt I wouldn't be too worried.

Very frustrating for the lad and the team, really looked like he was gunna provide the much needed quality on the ball we desperately need against teams that shut up shop

When are Zyro and Graham back?

Won't see Zyro this season. Graham is back in training but I'd think April at earliest

Personally I don't think Zyro will ever be an impactful player again. These injuries that keep you out for over a year often fundamentally change your mentality and physical ability.

Hope he proves me wrong but I think his brief spurt of goals last year is all we'll have to remember him by.

Personally I don't think Zyro will ever be an impactful player again. These injuries that keep you out for over a year often fundamentally change your mentality and physical ability.

Hope he proves me wrong but I think his brief spurt of goals last year is all we'll have to remember him by.

Tell that to Henrik Larsson.

Matt Murray, Mark Venus, Michael Kightly and to an extent George Ndah and Don Goodman did ok.

Back