• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

In all honesty based on the football we have played under 3 managers since The well was appointed dof I would not trust Thelwell to spot a gold nuggety in a pile of dung. His incompetence knows few bounds.

Thelwell clearly has a say on recruitment in and out. Lambert is not the type of manager who lets someone else tell him who he plays though.

Thelwell clearly has a say on recruitment in and out. Lambert is not the type of manager who lets someone else tell him who he plays though.

Yep, I don't buy that element of it at all.

As we only signed two players (both previously known to Lambert) in January then I reckon Thelwell has the summer to get some signings right or he'll be out on his ear.

Yep, I don't buy that element of it at all.

As we only signed two players (both previously known to Lambert) in January then I reckon Thelwell has the summer to get some signings right or he'll be out on his ear.

Good. Taxi!

Who the fuck is Mhirana?

We dont really know who Thelwell bought in or not. But it's no big surprise that he's pro the local lads. Lambert appears to be the same.
Maybe there's been some dressing room tension with the foreign signings. It would be surprising if there hadn't been, given how many came in so quickly.
It will all work itself out this summer.

For the most part I would agree, but for players who don't fit into Thelwell vision / strategy I'd imagine it would be tough for PL to play them

Thelwell may have won the power struggle which saw Zenga and Butti leave the club. With Jeff Shi sitting in on the subsequent head coach interviews its possible the Lambert appointment was designed to implement a Kevin Thelwell masterplan. Time will tell.

Sorry but I just won't believe that Lambert doesn't have anything other than full control over the team selections.

If I'm wrong, he'll walk.

To add to the "I've read on Facebook" the best one I've seen this week is "the ticket office operations are run by a separate company to Wolves. This company is owned by Jez Moxey. That's why you can never get through."

Will a second postponement of the Huddersfield at home game prove beneficial with their current run of form?

Will a second postponement of the Huddersfield at home game prove beneficial with their current run of form?
I don't think it can hurt. Although apart from a blip last year they always beat us anyway so probably doesn't matter when we play them.

Looking at it the game's going to have to go in an already packed April. We're already playing on the 7th and 14th of March and then the international break hits.

Yes it's getting ridiculous, now. Just imagine what it would be like if we were still in the FA Cup, and what happens if Huddersfield win their replay?

Crazy.

Who'd have thought Deutsch and Matt Doherty's mum are like minded?
274cc1d1c310ba38cdc7aad16f9e4348.jpg

Back