• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Too be fair Iceland have a drum which keeps them all in time, I'm not sure that would help our fans though.
If i remember right, im sure they clap and make a "UH" noise once and then clap again for quite a while.
The SB seem to just do the very last part of the whole shebang.

thanks guys for above comments. no i didn't see much of euros. hoping to get to see a match when i come over in November, so hopefully it will be performed to near perfection. Perhaps they can go in on a Sunday and rehearse ?

Won our first Premier League 2 game today, against Villa.

1-0 Morgan Gibbon-White.

If i remember right, im sure they clap and make a "UH" noise once and then clap again for quite a while.
The SB seem to just do the very last part of the whole shebang.

As I said, sounded more like a 1970s 'monkey' chant to me than the thunderclap. Practice makes perfect though

i'm hoping to come over in November for the derby game. Is it possible to buy a ticket in advance or do you need to wait till closer to the day ?
my last match happened to be derby too when we 'rammed' 3 past them.

i'm hoping to come over in November for the derby game. Is it possible to buy a ticket in advance or do you need to wait till closer to the day ?
my last match happened to be derby too when we 'rammed' 3 past them.

Is it home or away?

You should be fine at home unless you're desperate to get in.

Speaking of which....Queue outside the North Bank last night, caused by them having just 1 steward to do a security body search before getting in the Stadium. If you are going to do the search, have more than 1 person covering 4 turnstiles. #cantblamejezanymore

Speaking of which....Queue outside the North Bank last night, caused by them having just 1 steward to do a security body search before getting in the Stadium. If you are going to do the search, have more than 1 person covering 4 turnstiles. #cantblamejezanymore

Outside the South Bank they were doing body searches, but I was allowed in without being frisked. I must look honest, or just very old...

just gone on to club website, and only showing booking matches up to barnsley in sept at present. booking on line, will i need a membership number ?

just gone on to club website, and only showing booking matches up to barnsley in sept at present. booking on line, will i need a membership number ?

You need a supporter number.

You need a supporter number.

that could be tricky. i'm sure i had a supporter number 2/3 years ago but no idea what it is. i don't have a UK address now either, so is there going to be a problem ?

Back