• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Next seasons shirt sponsors sorted then?

I fucking hope not. Why do we have to have loan sharks or sodding betting firms all on our kits? Pisses me right off.

We always have a betting partner . Means nothing in terms of future shirt sponsorship

I $#@!ing hope not. Why do we have to have loan sharks or sodding betting firms all on our kits? Pisses me right off.

I expect Fosun to be the shirt sponsor next season

Or one of the groups they own maybe.

d6278718997b3c8f0ac525cf06ea0213.jpg

They can put Peter Sutcliffe Yorkshire tours on the shirts for all I care - advertising is advertising and nothing else

Get yourself down there!!

I'm hoping to go (if I can get a lift with someone) as desperate to see the Bod and Teixeira in action.

Get yourself down there!!

I'm hoping to go (if I can get a lift with someone) as desperate to see the Bod and Teixeira in action.

I do plan to at some point this season, it's about damn time I actually go to a home game really! Am gonna need to find a job first though, I'm fairly confident it isn't going to take that long for me to find something!

Haven't read anywhere but I could have sworn Jorge Mendes was in The Moon last night with two blonde birds suited up with a Wolves tie on

Haven't read anywhere but I could have sworn Jorge Mendes was in The Moon last night with two blonde birds suited up with a Wolves tie on

Can't believe he was slumming it at that level - presumably staying at the Britt then :icon_biggrin:

Dicko's playing his first match in nearly a year today, friendly against Villa for the U23s.

Dicko playing for the U23's at Villa today. Hunte isn't as he's off to Stevenage on loan

Back