• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

that could be tricky. i'm sure i had a supporter number 2/3 years ago but no idea what it is. i don't have a UK address now either, so is there going to be a problem ?

I wouldn't have thought so - maybe send them an email or give you a call and they might be able to locate it for you. Worst case scenario, you get a new one.

I wouldn't worry about not getting a ticket, you'll be absolutely fine.

Outside the South Bank they were doing body searches, but I was allowed in without being frisked. I must look honest, or just very old...
My search last night was that limp I don't know why the steward bothered. Probably to be "seen doing his job"

I always get frisked, guess I just look like an old school hooligan.

Lost 4-3 to Swansea but Dicko got 65 minutes which is encouraging.

Deslandes x2 and Herc for the good guys.

Couldn't make it to this in the end (work is a pita sometimes) be interested to hear how he was after 65 minutes

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/...-scandal-now-wolves-are-drawn-in-to-the-saga/

giphy.gif

How was the goalie? He was on trial from Bury, I think, although he let 4 goals in. Any good?

Can't say where it's come from, but some of our players are a little pissed off that they now have to train for 6 hours a day and haven't had a day off where they trained for 2 hours a day and had a number of days off under Jackett.

Can't say where it's come from, but some of our players are a little pissed off that they now have to train for 6 hours a day and haven't had a day off where they trained for 2 hours a day and had a number of days off under Jackett.

Doesn't surprise me tbh. Lengthy training sessions are more of a preseason strategy. Players need time to recuperate and spend time with family.

My heart isn't bleeding for them but I can understand why there are rumblings of dissatisfaction.

If it's 6 hours of physical activity then there's little wonder Zenga was talking of players looking knackered.

2 hours a day with multiple days off sounds like the sort of shit you'd expect from part timers though, they shouldn't complain at being expected to commit to their professional full time.

Doesn't surprise me tbh. Lengthy training sessions are more of a preseason strategy. Players need time to recuperate and spend time with family.

My heart isn't bleeding for them but I can understand why there are rumblings of dissatisfaction.

I thought it was more telling about the lack of fitness they appeared to have last season compared to this so far?

The poor lambs. Let me get my violin out.

Zenga has already said that this is our pre season so the longer training can only be expected and our players should be much fitter for it. Pretty sure Spurs train twice a day and don't have many days off too or at least did ladt season. They are paid a lot of money so not sre they should be moaning too much and the playrrs all seem to be playing for Zenga the moment so they can't be too unhappy.

It doesn't seem to show that they're "pissed off" on the pitch. I'm sure the training will be tweaked as the season goes on. Let's not forget we essentially went in to the season without having a pre-season for the senior squad so it's no wonder Walter and co are trying to get them up to speed.

The one's that are complaining clearly don't want it as much and will be out of the team.

Edit: Slink has basically covered everything I've just said except a minute earlier!

Can't imagine that it's 6 hours a day physical exertion but I would expect them to be committing their time to tactical analysis, conditioning etc. Those that are aledgedly unhappy can do one....James Henry I'm looking at you!

It's probably because none of them (or their agents) thought about putting overtime rates in their contracts!

Back