• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Sorry to piss on your chips Johnny but Wolves vs Ipswich is always $#@!e. Not even Talisca can change that.

It's true. I remember Wolves vs Ipswich when Solbakken was manager. 90 minutes I will never get back.

Muscat in off the bar right on 90 mins. Assist by Fernando Gomez. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that.

It's true. I remember Wolves vs Ipswich when Solbakken was manager. 90 minutes I will never get back.

Ah yes - the time I had the misfortune of 'talking' to that utter fucktard in the South Bank who waited until we were 2-0 down before shouting "Where's the munny gone, Morgun?" at the Billy Wright Stand. My reply that it was currently festering on the pitch like a heap of manure with severe Vitamin D deficiency seemed to just confuse him more.

Jesus that was a horrendous afternoon. I enjoyed my vasectomy more.

Oh grow up people. It's not going to happen. Is anyone going to seriously suggest that not having a synchronised swear-off for a couple of minutes at the start of a game ruins their day, or stops them supporting the team?

I've never heard the song, why is it controversial?

Oh grow up people. It's not going to happen. Is anyone going to seriously suggest that not having a synchronised swear-off for a couple of minutes at the start of a game ruins their day, or stops them supporting the team?

The sad thing is it'll be 40+ year old fat blokes complaining about this. Fucking idiots.

It's my herritage and it's a part of our culture. I can respect that a few people don't like it, I would hope that the few who don't like it can accept a few minutes of banter.

It's my herritage and it's a part of our culture. I can respect that a few people don't like it, I would hope that the few who don't like it can accept a few minutes of banter.

It's not a question of disliking it, more that it's totally inconsequential. It's absolutely pathetic that this pointless issue keeps being raised time and time again.

i think its the matter of Albion can play it and we cant, its like someone taking ur toy and getting away with it lol, tbh i couldnt give a flying cracker about the song, the less i hear the fans shouting about west brom the better we are wolves ffs fuck the Albion..

The sad thing is it'll be 40+ year old fat blokes complaining about this. Fucking idiots.
Plenty who want it back are the like that don't turn up until 5 minutes into the first half and then spend the second half staring at a TV in the concourse.

It's not a question of disliking it, more that it's totally inconsequential. It's absolutely pathetic that this pointless issue keeps being raised time and time again.

It's part of football, tribalism and it's part of us. Everything today in football has been hijacked by the prawn sandwich brigade. I can accept this, but it would make a lot of people happy, that we could bring the Liquidator back.

Plenty who want it back are the like that don't turn up until 5 minutes into the first half and then spend the second half staring at a TV in the concourse.

A bit of a generalisation there. Because you want to sing the liquidator or not, doesn't mean you are better or worse, intelligent or thick. It is a bit of fun and nothing else.

Back