• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Availability was pretty low where I normally sit for the Reading/Ipswich games. Had my free pick of pretty much anywhere round there last season but just isolated seats now. Sorted anyway.

I really should just buy a season ticket.

AC Milan valued at 740 million in deal to sell to Chinese consortium.

Sort out the marketing and emails Fosun!
The last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind and if you need to catch up take a look at our Official You Tube Channel to watch interviews with Jeff Shi, representative of new owners Fousn, new Head Coach Walter Zenga and new signing Jon Dadi Bodvarsson.

Can't even spell our owners correctly...

Availability was pretty low where I normally sit for the Reading/Ipswich games. Had my free pick of pretty much anywhere round there last season but just isolated seats now. Sorted anyway.

I really should just buy a season ticket.

I will go and get mine tomorrow for Reading. Same sort of area as last year?

One thing i think i missed (or wasnt announced) is, if you buy a Reading Ticket and Ipswich ticket then you get
a free wolves membership thing.
Only saw it when buying a ticket for Reading.

If I could go to the Ipswich game I would take advantage. As it is, I will just have to get membership and a Reading ticket. Might even risk the Crawley bore-fest.

Crawley could actually be quite interesting depending on how fit the new guys are.

I'm not going to cup games until we start either trying properly again or exclusively playing the kids. Like fuck am I wasting my time watching Coady and Edwards getting technically outclassed by League Two players.

Ipswich will be my first game and oddly enough I'm looking forward to this more than I have a game for the last 3 seasons (I had high hopes for Stale too, but there you go).

Ipswich will be my first game and oddly enough I'm looking forward to this more than I have a game for the last 3 seasons (I had high hopes for Stale too, but there you go).

Sorry to piss on your chips Johnny but Wolves vs Ipswich is always shite. Not even Talisca can change that.

Sorry to piss on your chips Johnny but Wolves vs Ipswich is always shite. Not even Talisca can change that.
Mick's first home game was ace. It was a decade ago though.

Sorry to piss on your chips Johnny but Wolves vs Ipswich is always $#@!e. Not even Talisca can change that.

It's a low bar it has to get over with the abject shite we were all put through last season. May as well have set fire to £30 every time I went.

Midweek games aside, I am likely to struggle to attend anything before october at the moment. Made worse by being busy tomorrow, and away for the next 2 league games!

Still, I'll get to see us once we've "gelled" and are rocking up 4-0 wins week in week out...

It's a low bar it has to get over with the abject shite we were all put through last season. May as well have set fire to £30 every time I went.

It was worth it to meet friends. (But the friends had to work hard to make up for the 90 mins of shite!)

Back