• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

There's absolutely no need for this story is there? With new owners you would have thought the B&S want to create a good impression, instead they start with this thinly veiled shite.

It's almost as if they enjoy being cunts.

Absolutely. I just think they have delusions of being a tabloid rag and I can't stop thinking about that atrocious Morgan-Bettison 'revelation' as the zenith of their aspirations. That really fucked me off - a nothing story written purely to wind up the fans and piss off the owner. Ridiculous. I hope Jeff - or whoever we get as CEO - takes a firmer stance with them and shuts them out of any exclusive access. They do themselves absolutely no favours whatsoever.

Contemptible jam rag, proven time and time again.

But as Johnny rightly says - surely now is the time to forge a better relationship with the club?

Celebrating a record amount of website visits the other day so not likely to change unless they bin the man at the top.

But as Johnny rightly says - surely now is the time to forge a better relationship with the club?

You'd have thought. They seem to revel in their comedy villain status though by the look of it, things won't change there for a very long time.

Will it affect us if they are throwing money at them Jeff did say they weren't looking to buy anyone else it says Mendez is involved as well should we be worried

Will it affect us if they are throwing money at them Jeff did say they weren't looking to buy anyone else it says Mendez is involved as well should we be worried
Fosun spent a couple of Billion last week on an Indian company. That won't make a difference to us so buying Milan won't.

I guess Jeff wasn't up to speed with this when asked about other clubs.

Ok just seen an article saying if the takeover goes through that we may become sister clubs helping each other out wouldn't mind being linked to one of the biggest clubs in europe

Ok just seen an article saying if the takeover goes through that we may become sister clubs helping each other out wouldn't mind being linked to one of the biggest clubs in europe

Can only be a good thing IMO. With Mendes involved we're already 'linked' to Benfica, Valencia, Monaco, etc. One more European giant couldn't hurt... :D

Not sure Zenga will be too happy about it though... Forza Nerazzurri!

Can only be a good thing IMO. With Mendes involved we're already 'linked' to Benfica, Valencia, Monaco, etc. One more European giant couldn't hurt... :D

Not sure Zenga will be too happy about it though... Forza Nerazzurri!

I am sure Walter would be happy if we had a few come over from Milan to help out

Fosun spent a couple of Billion last week on an Indian company. That won't make a difference to us so buying Milan won't.

I guess Jeff wasn't up to speed with this when asked about other clubs.
Big company, lots of execs, Shi on the other side of the world; lots of opportunity for wires to get crossed.

Loaning Milan players sounds better than loaning Mendes players imo. Make it so Jeff.

Following their acquisition of Wolverhampton Wanderers, the Fosun group, accompanied by Jorge Mendes, are now interested in buying the Rossoneri

The Chinese conglomerate Fosun International – who have just bought Wolverhampton Wanderers – are now hoping to purchase AC Milan from Silvio Berlusconi after the club has suffered multiple setbacks with a different Chinese party.

By acquiring Wolves, Fosun have bought a team in the Football League Championship with the aim of being promoted to the Premier League, allowing them to have an influx of TV money, as well as plenty of sponsorship opportunities.

Any deal for the Rossoneri, however, would cost more than 10 times that of Wolves.

www.gazzettaworld.com/news/serie-apotential/milan/-new-suitors/

Kenny used up nearly a tenth of those on the left last season.

Back