• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Like this from Jordan Graham.

Gets this Trophy..
Cotd3N9UAAAYWh0.jpg:large

and Tweets
"Don't worry though, I am not going to Fulham"

Question for the Top Gear aficionados, what's he driving?

It's a Mercedes as it's got the weird touch pad thing. I'd probably say something like a CLS.

Right - I've been out of civilisation since Friday morning as I went camping with my kids and sine friends in deepest darkest Wales.

Anything happened at Molineux since I've been away?

Right - I've been out of civilisation since Friday morning as I went camping with my kids and sine friends in deepest darkest Wales.

Anything happened at Molineux since I've been away?

Nothing

well Jackett got sacked but apart from that, nothing...oh Tim II had a breakdown on Twitter...but that aside nothing....oh a new head coach.....another signing confirmed and we got dicked by Swansea....so to be honest you missed a couple of things but nothing of any note.

Nothing

well Jackett got sacked but apart from that, nothing...oh Tim II had a breakdown on Twitter...but that aside nothing....oh a new head coach.....another signing confirmed and we got dicked by Swansea....so to be honest you missed a couple of things but nothing of any note.
Wait... What meltdown? Link me up!

Wait... What meltdown? Link me up!

Just read his Twitter feed. It was as if Ken had been summoned to Molineux at 11pm and shot by Jeff Shi. He took the decision badly.

...and today is posting sarcastically he had 800,000 impressions yesterday so had better post something interesting. Has the skin of tracing paper does our Tim

Oh god...There is one of those online petitions going around. "Fosun, please bring back The Liquidator". The wording is below :facepalm:

"We at Wolves have a song we want to be brought back to our beautiful football club as the team runs out, the liquidator by Harry and the All stars was banned, as the club has a new owner in Fosun we are moving upwards and want to re create a fantastic atmosphere others can only dream off"

Ah yes those halcyon days of Steve Corica, Darren Ferguson, Mark Adkins and Steve Sedgley wandering round the field inspired by the pre match chanting of "Fuck off West Brom"
All those successful promotion battles we achieved on the back of having it played...I'm welling up.

Oh god...There is one of those online petitions going around. "Fosun, please bring back The Liquidator". The wording is below :facepalm:

"We at Wolves have a song we want to be brought back to our beautiful football club as the team runs out, the liquidator by Harry and the All stars was banned, as the club has a new owner in Fosun we are moving upwards and want to re create a fantastic atmosphere others can only dream off"
It's an insult to Trojan Records to not even get the artist right - Harry J. All Stars!

Is this "The Wolf Pack" the new buzz words for this season? Not been paying enough attention to know if it's something we've been using for years?

Just wow! What an absolute bellend

i got as far as one minute before i reached for the shot gun and realised the twat was out of range!

Back