• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

General News? No but does anyone who is a ST holder have a number I could use to get a ticket for Rotherham please? Feel free to PM me if you can help out

So it looks like the matchday prices have gone up.
Does anyone know if the U12 price means aged 12 and under?
If not, i wont be affording £12 every time for the kids now.
Seems a pisstake after last years pile of shite.

That's sneaky, unless I've missed it being announced? £25 behind goals and Family Stand for adults £30 in the SB and BW.

Season tickets are down.

If a takeover goes through there will be a higher demand for walk-ups. I don't like it at all but I can see the logic from a purely financial point of view. I can still get round the rise by getting my tickets directly at the ticket office and paying cash to avoid the admin fee can't I?

Season tickets are down.

If a takeover goes through there will be a higher demand for walk-ups. I don't like it at all but I can see the logic from a purely financial point of view. I can still get round the rise by getting my tickets directly at the ticket office and paying cash to avoid the admin fee can't I?

I just use the print at home method. Saves me a journey and having to queue.

Jez logic at its finest there. It wasn't good enough it must be better... Raises prices.

After all that faux concern they put out about away ticket prices at Boro they've now broken the £30 barrier themselves too.

I'd love that cock to remain in post just to see the Farage scale backtrack on free coach travel upon promotion. A nice little sound bite whilst we looked years from ever achieving.

I just use the print at home method. Saves me a journey and having to queue.

This day and age you should be able to have the barcode off the email on your phone scanned at the turnstyle.
Shouldnt have to print.

Still cant believe they think its ok to charge 12, 13,14 year olds £12 to get in.
Perhaps Jez thinks that kids get £20 a week pocket money or something.

Jez logic at its finest there. It wasn't good enough it must be better... Raises prices.

After all that faux concern they put out about away ticket prices at Boro they've now broken the £30 barrier themselves too.

I agree with that bit. Sales are down so prices should of dropped a little to try to entice people back. It's not as though they are going to fund transfer deals with the minimal increase in gate receipts.

They're really talking this kid up. The start is well creepy though. "Get wet Niall. Get wet Niall. Come this way. Yeah that's it."

Does anyone know how many we've sold for Rotherham so far? Trying to work out if it'll go to MyWolves members.

344 as of this morning but it's ASTs only until tomorrow.

He sounds so stupid.

He's 17! Probably nervous, too. Anyway some people just aren't good speakers.

Regardless of any of that, he's #notpaidtotalk

Thinking about that tackle makes my blood boil. Poor guy. Who knows, if he had scored a few more for us towards the end of the season he might've gone to the Euros.

One of the worst challenges I've seen in a long time. Compounded by the lack of an apology.

Tim II did retweet the original article as his source.

Set to be named as an U21 team in the FL Trophy today.

Back