• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not really that fussed - decent passer of the ball, but not much else. There are better out there - am happier seeing Evans back and looking at what he can do
I'm not up in arms and also like Evans (first half performance against Bolton the season before last was up there with the best I've seen in a Wolves shirt), but McDonald has something when he can be arsed that is a step above anything else we have, those goals at the start of last season as an example. His relationship with Jackett is screwed which I blame the player rather than the manager for, but as Jackett is unlikely to be here by the time the season kicks off I find it a bit strange. Looks like all those that would also be stakeholders in the decision will also be going.

When we bought McDonald he had a reputation for disappearing when things got difficult. Three years on, I have no reason to believe that has changed.

Not bothered to see the back of him.

Theres better midfielders out there that's for sure at this level, very good distribution when he's on his game.
But I agree he goes hiding at times and isn't a leader, he'll do a decent job at Fulham but nothing wow, he's certainly not good enough to play in the PL.

Tim II has an Exclusive! McDonald off to Fulham. Not sure how I feel about this, we all know the negatives, but an interested McDonald is the best midfield player we have. When he isn't he's a sulky liability though. If Jackett is on his way out then it seems a strange move as a new manager could reinvigorate him.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ulham-bound-kevin-mcdonald-nears-wolves-exit/

Exclusive to the point someone posted it on Twitter hours before he 'reported' it then it was posted on MM just after. Tim wants to be careful, he may be inadvertently revealing his sources.

Disappointing how it has ended. Easily my favourite Wolves midfielder to watch (since Rae perhaps).

However, nowhere near good enough last season. One of the best in the league when he wants to be but Fulham is a terrible move (aside from the money) I reckon. He's not what they need and they aren't what he needs.

If the new manager (hopefully), plays a high pressing game as reported, KMac is redundant. Wonder if the new guys sanctioned this?

Sod him and his sulky attitude. We can't be relying on whether he is in the mood or not

Lopetegui probably has a deal in place with Iniesta anyway

If we are getting rid of McDonald for his attitude why are we interested in Powell?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We're becoming a feeder club for Fulham!

Joking aside, wasn't that where he was trying to go when he was sulking at the start of last year, or was that QPR?

Yep, Fulham.

He can go for me too. He was a joke last season.

Not sad to see him go at all. He's been given a very easy ride by the supporters - he can jog on. (Only if it's a light jog so he doesn't break into a sweat).

Jeez,all those bemoaning Mcdonalds attitude and relying on Evans next season.
If ever there's a knob head at the club that's a great replacement.

Evans has never shown a poor attitude at all. I don't get why some people are anti. Ten times the pro of KMac.

Long as they show the right attitude on the pitch I couldn't care less if they are a bellend off it.

Evans has made mistakes but it seems he is trying to rectify them.

Makes sense to me especially if we get a million for him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If we can get £1m for him we just about recoup what we paid - that will be a decent deal.

Evans has acted stupidly at times, but seemed to settle down last year out on loan at Bradford & maybe grown up a little

McDonald was about £250k I think.

Back