• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Williamson out for start of season. Kenny openly admits he was going to play Baatth with Williamson......perhaps he was going to send Hause on loan after all and keep EEL as cover. The guy is nuts the sooner he is sacked the better.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

As I said at the end of last season, will Williamson ever be fit? He has been out injured for over 6 months now.

KJ really is bizarre. Hause just played in a successful tournament winning side, put an experience player like Williamson next to him and you could have a really useful partnership. But no, let's just play to 2 cloggers together.

Sooner he's gone the better.

FFS KJ, Hause finished the season well (relative to our defensive frailities) and has had a good tournament. Playing Williamson and Batth together is reminiscent of Batth and Gorkss #hoof #clog

Listening to KJ in those 2 articles has made me even more desperate for this takeover to happen. I can't take another season of that.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 7m7 minutes ago

Full time and it's 2-2 in today's behind-closed-doors friendly against Shrewsbury. Wolves fielded different team in each half.

1st: Lonergan, Iorfa, Batth, Hause, Doherty, Evans, Price, Saville, Henry, Wallace, Mason.

2nd: Flatt, Odoffin, Hayden, Leak, O'Hanlon, Coady, Herc, Ronan, Hunte, Ennis, Enobakhare.

James Henry with a brace.

No McDonald. Hopefully he's leaving.

Drew 2-2 against Shrewsbury. More or less first fit 11 first half shadow squad in the second. 2-0 at ht, both Henry

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 22m22 minutes ago

Unexplained absences for Ikeme, Ebanks-Landell, McDonald and Byrne from today's game. Likes of Odoffin, Ennis and Herc given opportunities.

Not that it means anything if Spiers is oblivious but...

Apart from Ikeme, wouldn't be surprised to hear that any of those others that weren't included are expected to leave soon.

EEL and McDonald can definitely go, regardless of takeover and new signings.

KJ has done it before in pre-season to bump the kids up. Nothing to see here scenario.

Probably scouting the better kids ahead of his new job as well. Probably knows there will be a few bargains to nab when we go cashshit mental.

If he wants Ikeme, Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Coady and Edwards for free then he's welcome to them.

If he wants Ikeme, Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Coady and Edwards for free then he's welcome to them.

Over the next 12 months, if the takeover happens, there will be a lot of the current squad that goes and not for a lot of money either. All depends on where KJ ends up mind but he will certainly come back for a few if he has the funds.

Incredible talent, ginormous idiot. Glad that he's got his 'dream move' to big shitey Fulham. Hope he keeps them up (I don't really).

Tim II has an Exclusive! McDonald off to Fulham. Not sure how I feel about this, we all know the negatives, but an interested McDonald is the best midfield player we have. When he isn't he's a sulky liability though. If Jackett is on his way out then it seems a strange move as a new manager could reinvigorate him.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ulham-bound-kevin-mcdonald-nears-wolves-exit/

Not really that fussed - decent passer of the ball, but not much else. There are better out there - am happier seeing Evans back and looking at what he can do

He can go, he was awful last season and I can't be doing with his attitude. Good of Fulham to directly replace one ex-Wolves midfielder who can't tackle or run with another.

Back