• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'd say that has gone further then many could have hoped or asked for. You have to applaud the Money Shop for allowing for such concessions when it is ploughing its money into the club.

What a load of condescending rubbish. And a thoroughly embarrassing call to arms at the end. Whoever writes this shit should find a new career they're garbage at PR.

Tho line they keep throwing out about the money shop going 'above and beyond' to comply with FCA regulations is patently bullshit.

It reeks of 'you've called us out in public we can ignore the fans but not councillors and MP's' to me

Opening paragraph - please contact me directly
Closing paragraph - we all need to pulling in the same direction

You mean other folks money :D

Not necessarily condoning pay day lenders but that's just as true of any sponsor. No company exists whose aim isn't to offer a service or item in exchange for others people's money.
And the number of these lenders suggests there is a market for their services. If someone had a better answer they wouldn't exist.

Don't know if this is on the right page,or if anyone is hugely interested,but according to the Sunday times rich list,Steve Morgan is the 130th richest person in Britain,with a value of 880 million quid,up 140 million on last year,he's just below victor pinchuk(steel and investment) and above the duke of devonshire(duke of Devonshire), I've just missed out on getting on the list by the small matter of 103 million quid,that was the cut off point,below that I assume you're slumming it

Last edited:
I heard a lot of "Boring, this is fucking boring" at half-time, and a bit of anti-Moxey. Amazingly Jackett appears to be escaping the poison. God knows why.

Because he isn't hated as much as Jezzy.

Fuck knows why. At least as blameworthy for the eye-bleeding pap we are being subjected to week on week at home.

Fuck knows why. At least as blameworthy for the eye-bleeding pap we are being subjected to week on week at home.

Jez can change the KJ situation.......he won't though.

To me, he either can't be bothered to get a new manager or has no faith in himself he can attract a decent manager whilst we remain up for sale. Also, although our tactics are basically shite KJ will be avoiding a lot of criticism due to his history, the injury record, how some fans will think he has been under funded (whether any of those have merit is another issue). Our fans don't really go on anti manager chants - We seem to have short spells - Mick v Swansea is the last time I remember a majority going at a manager, probably would have got dogs abuse if he had survived the derby 5-1 defeat. Stale got none, Saunders only really got loud abuse after during the Burnley defeat that sent us down. Hoddle didn't get much, infact he got more abuse on the day he was announced by people who were upset by his disabled people quote.

The last 15-20 minutes were continuous "we're fucking bored", "we've had enough", "we're fucking shite" chants, accompanied by fans leaving in their droves (I saw a few large groups leave at half time). That's about as anti-Jackett as we're going to get.

Easily remedied, those who are passionate about wanting the Manager sacked need to start the 'Jackett must go', 'we want Jackett out' chants.

Back