• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They didn't have to do it and surely it is better to do it rather than not at all?

Or are you suggesting the local councillors are doing this for their own personal gain?

As if I would ever suggest that a local councillor would jump on a bandwagon to improve their own popularity rating, when are the local elections again?

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ins-kevin-mcdonald-and-nathan-byrne-absences/

KJs latest bullshit. Who is he trying to kid?

The funny part is when he states that Wallace has been one of his preferred options! He shunted him out on loan, played him once and then he got injured.

His constant lying and bullshit is pissing me off just as much as his bad management.

Have stopped reading or listening to anything now - none of it bears any relationship to reality

As if I would ever suggest that a local councillor would jump on a bandwagon to improve their own popularity rating, when are the local elections again?

There really should be a sarcasm font/ smilie. I am hoping they have done it through their moral duty.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ins-kevin-mcdonald-and-nathan-byrne-absences/

KJs latest bullshit. Who is he trying to kid?

The funny part is when he states that Wallace has been one of his preferred options! He shunted him out on loan, played him once and then he got injured.

His constant lying and bullshit is pissing me off just as much as his bad management.
Totally agree. Have ceased listening to a word Jackett says since the start of the season. & it doesn't explain why neither are on the bench.

He bizarrely says Byrne has to work hard to get back in over Henry & Wallace. He must be a bit pissed off that an injured player is still ahead of him in the pecking order.

Actually I should take that previous comment back as apparently Wallace is fit again. Ken had better fucking play him now.

Not fit for tonight. Only just started training. Rotherham game is the first one he is available to watch from the stands whilst fit...

Have stopped reading or listening to anything now - none of it bears any relationship to reality

I stopped listening to or reading his interviews ages ago. He never says anything insightful or relevant to the actual situation at the club.

He's like cold tea, unpalatable.

He is no different to any manager. Winning and it doesn't matter what they say, doing shit everything they say is shit and makes no sense.

Rule doesn't work for Deano though, he spouts shit regardless.

Nah, he used to talk sense at the start of his tenure. He's lost in his own bullshit and cliches now. He's changed.

Nah, he used to talk sense at the start of his tenure. He's lost in his own bullshit and cliches now. He's changed.

Definitely. There was always clarity in what he said before this season, even when we were on that awful run in November 2014. You don't have to agree with everything a manager says to respect the way he goes about things. I cannot respect his approach this season, serial nonsense on every level.

His interviews aren't why I want him out though, it's his shite football and our appalling home record. Six wins and we were dreadful in three of them.

I thought I read that McDonald had been training with the U21s?

I thought I read that McDonald had been training with the U21s?

Ken says he asked to train with the Academy after he was told he wasn't in the squad for MK. I don't necessarily buy the idea of Kevin McDonald volunteering to do more work than the absolute minimum necessary to be honest.

Happy to be accused of 'jumping on bandwagon' (been accused of worse) but in all honesty I am concerned that the club I have supported all my life is going to have Money Shop emblazoned across its chest when I often have to deal with the effects of grossly inflated borrowing rates at my local surgeries. Not sure it will aid my popularity as my local the Bull and Bladder is full of Baggies fans....looks like it will be The Duke William or Katie Fitzgerald's the next week or so as its far more neutral!

Damned if ya do....damned if ya don't!

C'mon me babbies!

Last edited:
I don't think you can be accused of jumping on the bandwagon if your convictions about the actions of Money Shop are strong. And in your position, you should see more of the effects of this usury than most can. Keep going, and see if you can influence something, although I think the chances are slim.

Back