• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Labour MP Rob Marris has sent this letter to Wolves expressing his concern of the Money Shop deal:

CgVH3uHUUAAMsr3.jpg

Whats more concerning is how has he had a season ticket standing for the last 20 years, its been all seater since the mid 90's.

Labour MP Rob Marris has sent this letter to Wolves expressing his concern of the Money Shop deal:

CgVH3uHUUAAMsr3.jpg

Mp, fan and season ticket holder expresses his concerns based on the facts. Good for him. Here is an example of a money shop loan. Representative Example: £200 borrowed for 3 months. Annual interest rate of 234% (fixed). Total amount repayable is £290.10 in 3 monthly instalments of £96.70. Representative 729% APR. Disgrace but Wonga is 1275% even worse

It was a light hearted throw away comment.

He probably just means that he stands in the South Bank during the game

Or that he's had a STH 20 years running.

*I've never understood why football fans feel the need to tell everyone how long they've ban a fan/STH at the start of any anti-club post. As if that justifies their rant in any way.

Or that he's had a STH 20 years running.

*I've never understood why football fans feel the need to tell everyone how long they've ban a fan/STH at the start of any anti-club post. As if that justifies their rant in any way.
The ones that wind me up are those that ring up local radio stations (WM), say they've been a fan for x number of years, moan their arses off and when questioned say they haven't been since 1974

Mp, fan and season ticket holder expresses his concerns based on the facts. Good for him. Here is an example of a money shop loan. Representative Example: £200 borrowed for 3 months. Annual interest rate of 234% (fixed). Total amount repayable is £290.10 in 3 monthly instalments of £96.70. Representative 729% APR. Disgrace but Wonga is 1275% even worse

Not to defend them at all, but short term loans such as these will always grossly inflate the resulting APR (though their starting rates are obscene)

Anyone would be better off creating a history with their local Credit Union if they are not someone who has a record that would meet the main frontline lenders criteria. Only problem with that is that the Credit Unions aren't capable of picking up all of the demand.

They play at the Molineux.
This should go on "the things that annoy me thread"

Wonder if he went to the Old Trafford or the Anfield whilst we were in the Premier League?

Local Councillors in jumping on the bandwagon after local MP noticed it first shocker...

Local Councillors in jumping on the bandwagon after local MP noticed it first shocker...

They didn't have to do it and surely it is better to do it rather than not at all?

Or are you suggesting the local councillors are doing this for their own personal gain?

Back