• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Oh great ignore doesn't work on the reactions. :rolleyes:
At least you don’t get alerts for them?

I always thought that was a bit of a strange limitation. But that’s on XenForo.

Ah, I see I had some posters on Mental Ignore. My bad!

It does seem that Shi is the main issue, I'm not saying Fosun are perfect but surely they can see Shi is more than a bit crap.

Yeah, this current situation isn't entirely on Jeff.
The Chinese Government withdrew their interest in football, and Fosun withdrew their interest in Wolves.
That's why we have the current situation, doing things on the cheap, price hike after price hike.
Players are bought not for the needs of the squad, but so that players can be sold for more.
Why we bought a surplus DM when there were other urgent priorities, because we'd identified a player with potential high resale value, and why we ended up with two no.1 gks, because it was thought profit could be made with a slight downgrade, but they couldn't find a buyer.
Yes, Jeff is a nob, but get rid of him, you'll have someone else operating to the same restraints.
No one competent would take his job.
That's why there's no rush to sack GON, because a proper manager would ask for assurances of player spending like Lop did, which won't happen.
It isn't going to get better until we have a new owner.
Although of course, that might end up worse, but...

Last edited:
Yeah, this current situation isn't entirely on Jeff.
The Chinese Government withdrew their interest in football, and Fosun withdrew their interest in Wolves.
That's why we have the current situation, doing things on the cheap, price hike after price hike.
Players are bought not for the needs of the squad, but so that players can be sold for more.
Why we bought a surplus DM when there were other urgent priorities, because we'd identified a player with potential high resale value, and why we ended up with two no.1 gks, because it was thought profit could be made with a slight downgrade, but they couldn't find a buyer.
Yes, Jeff is a nob, but get rid of him, you'll have someone else operating to the same restraints.
No one competent would take his job.
That's why there's no rush to sack GON, because a proper manager would ask for assurances of player spending like Lop did, which won't happen.
It isn't going to get better until we have a new owner.
Although of course, that might end up worse, but...
We desperately need then to sell up.

The fact they are saying they are going nowhere is depressing.

Ridiculous statement? Nope.
Gets called out? Nope.
Doubles down? Nope.

EP Gets piled on? Yes
EP Gets talked to like shit? Yes
EP Moans about being talked to like shit? Yes
EP Gets told he is playing the victim? Yes
Oh ffs, here we go again.
The Jack russell ruins another thread.

Last edited:
There's no reason for him to be in the tunnel in the first place. Coupled with his bouts of self congratulations whenever he's interviewed - he discovered Kilman in case you weren't aware the last 20 times he told you, I've come to the conclusion that he's not just over promoted, he's an over promoted dick.

I'm sure our Twitter fans will be lapping it up though

Discovered a player that’s yet to play for his country in a position that’s probably the weakest in the national team alongside LB.
Bit like boasting about getting a c+ or the equivalent of what that is

Back