• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Strange list. Of the top 5 both Villa and Fulham are old stands with seats plonked in there and obstructed views. Southampton is in the middle of nowhere. I've not been to Brentford or Bournemouth

Strange list. Of the top 5 both Villa and Fulham are old stands with seats plonked in there and obstructed views. Southampton is in the middle of nowhere. I've not been to Brentford or Bournemouth
Bournemouth is grim but it's been a long time since I've been there.

Brentford is as prawn sandwich a ground as you get.

Maybe the poll was carried out at the local rowing club 🤷

They're close with the bottom 3. Brighton's should definitely be in there though and Selhurst should be much lower than it is.

My list FWIW although I've left out Wolves and the ones I haven't been to (Fulham, Brentford & Bournemouth). I'd imagine Wolves would be quite low on my list if I was an away fan, the away end at Molineux is shite.

Southampton
Chelsea
Forest
Ipswich
Newcastle
Villa
Leicester
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Man Utd
Palace
Man City
Brighton
West Ham

They're close with the bottom 3. Brighton's should definitely be in there though and Selhurst should be much lower than it is.

My list FWIW although I've left out Wolves and the ones I haven't been to (Fulham, Brentford & Bournemouth). I'd imagine Wolves would be quite low on my list if I was an away fan, the away end at Molineux is shite.

Southampton
Chelsea
Forest
Ipswich
Newcastle
Villa
Leicester
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Man Utd
Palace
Man City
Brighton
West Ham
Southampton must have improved a lot. When I went in 2005 it was a soulless bowl in an industrial area.

Fulham is probably my favourite and most visited away ground. Loads of pubs in/around the area (we'll ignore the cost of a pint in them) and nothing beats that stroll by the Thames before arriving at the ground.

Fulham is probably my favourite and most visited away ground. Loads of pubs in/around the area (we'll ignore the cost of a pint in them) and nothing beats that stroll by the Thames before arriving at the ground.
Yeah, it's picturesque, but the ground experience itself is poor. Concessions small with long queues, no covered area for pre game or half time so bloody cold. Seats plonked on an old stand with large metal posts in the way of many a view. Home support appalling. I've been a couple of times and they were both night games so perhaps I have a different perspective

Well, all those boycotting over the ticket prices are a bit simple then...👀

Strange how they haven't put that article behind a paywall isn't it. Almost like they've been told by the club they want it to have maximum exposure...
I thought that, I didn't read beyond the headline until Johnny referenced Andy

You can guarantee there'll be a reference to it in Shi's next ChatGPT brain dump of an article

It takes a special kind of brain to come up with an article like that. It's nothing short of embarrassing.

Appreciate that it's still holiday season but I have to say, I've spotted two possibly three previous season regulars out of at least fifty/sixty by me, looks like it ain't just this forum that are pissed off.

Back