• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s that many seats left for the Chelsea gameā€¦

I've bought tickets for the golf stand. Facilities aside if all games go to general sale this season will work out more conveniently for me than having a season ticket. Go when I choose / work allows.

Iā€™m away next weekend so would have missed the Chelsea game anyway and have been given a season ticket for the Newcastle game. So already halfway through the ā€œ4 free gamesā€ a ST gets you after 2 games.

I've bought tickets for the golf stand. Facilities aside if all games go to general sale this season will work out more conveniently for me than having a season ticket. Go when I choose / work allows.
The one (and only) benefit of that stand is that you can get away quickly, if you so wish.

Iā€™m away next weekend so would have missed the Chelsea game anyway and have been given a season ticket for the Newcastle game. So already halfway through the ā€œ4 free gamesā€ a ST gets you after 2 games.
3&1/2 - surely youā€™re making a donation for the ST?!šŸ˜

Not emailed me....fuck you Jeff.

That said, they spent 6 months emailing me with "Hi Mark" as the opener, so just presume they are now actually pestering whoever that Mark is.
giphy.gif

Bluesbluesbluesbluesbluesbluesblues šŸ¤ž
Will have to wait...they are in the Southern side of the draw and we are Northerners.

Free for all next round though

Just means they can't offer things like the old Wolves Mastercard. They haven't done for a while anyway which is why they've had the permissions taken

Back