• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

When they signing for fucking Chelsea at a discount?

They just won a boatload of cash so are now in "Debbie, what attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels" territory

This could literally be me and the guy who used to sit in front of me. Only learnt his name after 4 season 🤣

1723494811552.png

Just looked on the ticket sales website and can see that most sections of every stand still have tickets available for Chelsea, I can't remember the last time we haven't sold out for our first home match in the Premier, this could be a first for Jeff.

CFD is just the worst. No idea why anyone would even try to use it when the system is so stacked against the customer. Should be illegal imo

Sunday kick off time will obviously play a part (people will think it's on TV when it isn't) but it'll likely sell out beforehand I expect.

Bodes badly for future games eep against less "illustrious" opposition and is a damning indictment on the ludicrous pricing policy route the club have decided to go down.

You'd expect it to not sell at this stage. It's if they don't sell out after general sale they have an issue

You'd expect it to not sell at this stage. It's if they don't sell out after general sale they have an issue
It's on general sale :D .
Only way I can see it selling out is a great result at Arsenal. You reap what you sow Jeff.

Just had an email saying the Chelsea match is on general sale and encouraging me to buy tickets. Thought that's pretty rare I searched for the last time it happened - Luton in April. Time before that....QPR in 2018.

Not emailed me....fuck you Jeff.

That said, they spent 6 months emailing me with "Hi Mark" as the opener, so just presume they are now actually pestering whoever that Mark is.

Back