• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Round Two so it'll be late August, between the Chelsea and Forest games
Will that count as one of Semedo's 3 game ban?

If it does I imagine it'll be Doherty starting vs Arsenal & Chelsea and Lima in the cup.

Just found out the £42 I had for merchandise has been wiped off, my own fault I suppose, I thought it was permanent until needed.
I was gonna use for the away shirt. :mad:

Just found out the £42 I had for merchandise has been wiped off, my own fault I suppose, I thought it was permanent until needed.
I was gonna use for the away shirt. :mad:
Always wiped out, usually at the end of June

We had a huge celebration for that date this year, just to remind you, and still you forget, you’re beyond help I think

Bully Vs blues or Jota Vs Leicester for me

That was a great goal, but surprised it's been chosen. We didn't even make the play-offs that year.

Interesting to think about. Ryan Bennett stands out initially at Bristol City, and Willy Boly at Besiktas, that felt like we were a proper team to me. Going away winning in Europe against a big club, something I didn't think I'd ever see.

The mental for that Karl Henry goal was epic to be in the middle of
Watching it live I woke the whole house up at around 4am when Karl Henry scored ! ! !

One of my most memorable Wolves games of this century - and SEB's 2nd goal in that match is one of the all-time GREAT Wolves goals.

Isn't that where Hwang played against Leipzig?

I didn't watch it, but I assume so, but Neto was only sub and he'll start if here, but although I'm sure GON wouldn't want to be without Cunha it makes his formation decision easier

Back