• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah, I think we’ll play 343/352 at Arsenal if no Cunha.

Ok ok I'll throw in Seol Ki Hyeon's winner at Millwall. Racially abused for 90 minutes and bang in injury time a sweet moment.

The best I’ve been at was definitely Bennett at Bristol City. Ten men the entire game, Nuno in the box with that old fella, Lee Johnson had been talking shite in the build up.. so good

The best I’ve been at was definitely Bennett at Bristol City. Ten men the entire game, Nuno in the box with that old fella, Lee Johnson had been talking shite in the build up.. so good
Everything about that night was gold. Cav coming on and putting in his best-ever performance. Saïss somehow winning the ball and the foul for the free kick. Barry's delivery. Nuno nearly putting his fist through some bloke in the stands.

Won't get many sporting moments better than that in my life.

Watching it live I woke the whole house up at around 4am when Karl Henry scored ! ! !

One of my most memorable Wolves games of this century - and SEB's 2nd goal in that match is one of the all-time GREAT Wolves goals.
His first wasn’t too shabby either.

Everything about that night was gold. Cav coming on and putting in his best-ever performance. Saïss somehow winning the ball and the foul for the free kick. Barry's delivery. Nuno nearly putting his fist through some bloke in the stands.

And at the end, I actually started to really believe that we were getting promoted - in the way that superstitious football fans don't

That some bloke was Alan Dicks. Former Bristol City manager. I know his son and often remind him of that evening!

BTW don't bother using #wwfc on Twitter at the moment it's unreadable right now.

Back