• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I don’t know how Brighton is so high. One of the worst grounds to get to and from I’ve ever experienced.

Drive? Yeah cool, you can’t park anywhere near the ground, get the train.

Getting the train? Yeah cool we’re not going to actually put any extra services on in either direction so please be prepared to queue for an hour.
I got the train to Lewes, one stop from the ground. The pubs are very good, it's a different experience getting the train for kickoff (a bit like Wembley, because pubs round there are fucking terrible).

The stadium experience was pretty good, decent beer sold to sup on whole walking to the away end, same beer sold inside the ground too and wasn't astronomically priced - was in a plastic though!

The view is good, the crowd although enthusiastic, seemed a bit rugger bugger to me...

The train home was a horror show - midweek game (Saïss scored), there was only one train out of Falmer that could get me home to Hampshire that night - had to beg the coppers to let me through, and beg I did.

I know, just saying, they've rebuilt that stand.
I don't know what a better view would do to my personal ranking. It's not a great place for an away fan. It's brilliant if you're not watching football - the grand national was awesome!

Andre picked for the Brazil squad, for their qualifying games.

Back