• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

A modern day pawn broker...classy. This season we have a cock on the front of our shirt next year the balls

Stay classy, Wolves.

A legalised loan shark...

moneyshop said:
Representative Example: £200 borrowed for 3 months. Annual interest rate of 234% (fixed). Total amount repayable is £290.10 in 3 monthly instalments of £96.70. Representative 729% APR.

Hopefully we follow Blackpool and Newcastle after they were sponsored by Wonga in kicking off. Hideous companies.

Their name is plastered all over the South Bank, did anyone kick off when they sponsored the stand?

Their name is plastered all over the South Bank, did anyone kick off when they sponsored the stand?

Sadly not but that advertising isnt nearly as 'visible' as the shirt sponsor is all i can cling to.

Sadly thats where we are right now. The only protest / point the fans can make is to not buy the shirts or petition to have the shirt available without the sponsor

I half expected one of these E-Cig companies to put their name on the shirt.

I heard we are looking at advertising Mamba on the back.

Last edited:
Even a shitty club like Bolton Wanderers dropped Quick Quid after fans protested.

Cf6kJ9SWEAAI1hk.jpg:large

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 6m6 minutes ago

.@themoneyshop has already been a club sponsor in some capacity for eight years, including sponsorship of the South Bank.

CEO of the Year in action right there. What a moral vacuum that cunt is.

Not really a shock, its been coming ever since they've had their crap pasted all over the South Bank. Just the three years too.

Back