• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Still no recognition from the player

No admission that the challenge was poor

Fail to identify the fracture in his injuries

More concern was shown for how his player might be affected for his next game - he shouldn't be playing it for starters...

Still no recognition from the player

No admission that the challenge was poor

Fail to identify the fracture in his injuries

More concern was shown for how his player might be affected for his next game - he shouldn't be playing it for starters...

They won't apologise because Sanago and Charlton didnt apologise for elbowing Kay... Apparently

Thats ridiculous! Don't they know two wrongs don't make a right :)

In all seriousness this is appalling behavior. It was a very bad tackle, and I can accept that, I can also accept that the referee for some unknown reason called it a yellow on the pitch. I can even accept that as he got a yellow they won't investigate it further.

The blatant lack of remorse, or admission of any guilt by the Team or layer is what I struggle with.

As one professional to another you should recognise when your actions have caused a serious injury and knowing that it could happen to you, should act in a manner that you would like to be treated by. Or am I just being naive here?

Its just a ludicrous statement from an MK Dons fan on FF. He stated dont expect an apology because of what happened to Kay with Sanogo. Batshit mental.

Also my bloods boiling regarding Robinson saying this could mentally effect Kay going into their game at the weekend. The guy is a grade A prick.

Milliseconds late!

Fuck off you cunt.

They won't apologise as that would be admission of guilt and potential retrospective punishment. What is said behind the scenes may be different

Also my bloods boiling regarding Robinson saying this could mentally effect Kay going into their game at the weekend. The guy is a grade A prick.

I hope it does affect him, it bloody well should do.

If it doesn't affect him I'd be worried, as he'd likely do it again.
The fella should be having a good long hard think about his actions.

Yeah don't worry about how it'll affect Zyro having to sit out and go through god knows what for over a year due to your poor excuse of a footballer, you fat Scouse prick.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Good job they're going down.

The disgusting little club shouldn't even be in existence.

If they didn't have the self-awareness to apologise for stealing a club (they still don't think they did anything wrong) then why would they apologise for the trifling matter of putting someone else's player's career in jeopardy?

Like I say I expect nothing less from the worst club in world football. They live in their own little world.

Have we been given the diagnosis of the injury yet?

I know that it was the NHS, but when my son had a knee impact injury earlier in the season they gave it an X ray then stated that the knee area was full of blood, here's a pair of crutches come back in a couple of weeks when the swellings gone and we'll tell you what is wrong.

Confirmed as a fracture, the extent of the ligament damage won't be completely known until they open him up in a couple of weeks, but seems it's going to be in a range of really bad to really really bad.

According to Phil Hayward he's done the same as what I did. ACL, MCL, meniscus and then tibial plateau fracture as well.

They should know what he's done, the MRI will show that.

Agree - well written

They will go down this year & hopefully continue in a southerly direction after that - clearly the attitude goes right through the club, not just the player with no conscience

A very good article, but it should not matter which clubs or players are involved. A footballer will not play for twelve months, if he plays again, as a result of a shocking tackle that needs to be addressed immediately. But sadly it won't.

Back